Chapter - 28 : Destiny's Payback

Swara came out of dressing room and her gaze went to the picture above their bed where Sanskar was filling her hairline.

'I am sorry Sanskar, I misunderstood you. But it's high time we have been nurturing this hatred, I want to start a fresh. I know you are mad at me, but I will make it for both of us. I am coming to you for forever. Not as your business rival Ms. Swara Mehra or daughter of Anurag Mehra, but as your wife Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.'

Swara lied down on bed of her side. Her hand automatically went to his side of bed. She was missing his presence, his scent, his intense gaze on her. Neil's words were ringing in her ears taking away her sleep.

'He wanted to return all his stake on Mehra Business House, Dad is preparing papers for creating trust and then he would be transferring his POA to you Swara. He is aggressive in business, but this is not his way' Neil's words rang in her ears when he was driving to drop her to home.

Swara turned to take her mobile to see his pictures from their marriage, post marriage rituals, receptions, Neil's wedding shared to her by her sweet sister in law Uttara.

Swara was looking at her mobile for time after every ten minutes. Every passing minute felt like an hour. Finally, at 5 am she got up from her bed and went to freshen up. She got ready as Jet would be ready by 7 am to take her to her husband.

Swara came downstairs, Maheshwari House was in morning hustle bustle. Sujata and Ram saw her and came to her. They both were feeling inner satisfaction about their children who were proceeding in their relation.

"Take care Beta, and just message me once you reached" Sujata informed caressing her hairs.

"Yes, she is absolutely right. I have messaged Sanskar, last night that you are coming. His phone was on silent maybe he would be busy with his late-night meetings. It's good you are taking Roger with you for security." Ram assured but then his gaze went at the entrance of drawing room, entire Singhania family was there at early morning.

"Good Morning Dev, Neil." Ram wished but he was perplexed with their unexpected visit at this early hour of morning. Their faces were clear picture of their grief which alarmed three of them.

"Nandini, come. Good Morning" Sujata wished but she was also confused at their entry.

Roger also entered behind Singhania family bowing his head and not meeting his eyes with any one of them.

"Mom, I am leaving. Roger let's go" Swara asked and turned after greeting Singhania family members with small smile and nod.

"Mam, I think we should wait" Roger stammered looking at Neil every time who was rubbing his forehead with his fingers.

"Ram just sit down. Sujata Bhabhi and Swara Beta you too. Please" Dev wrapped his arms around Ram's shoulder making him sit on couch. Nandini and Samaira held Sujata and Swara respectively. They were sure the news they were going to share would shake the foundation of his house.

"Ram, last night Sanskar had some meetings but he left in middle. He left for somewhere without informing and taking his security." Dev started broaching the topic, carefully choosing his words to form a sentence.

"When even after one hour, he did not come back, security team started looking for him. Firstly, they tracked his location through phone but then when they reached at the location, his phone was lying on the roads. Some 50-60 Kms away they found his car. But...But it... it was cr...cra...crashed" Dev finally voiced out about the mishap holding Ram's hand in his.

Ram was looking at his friend in blank mode, it took few moments for him to register what his friend was blurting out, same was the condition of Swara and Sujata.