Chapter - 13: My Saviour!

"Aditya"

Sanskar skipped his heartbeat, but unknowingly his lips were spread in soft smile for a brief moment.

The sound of claps from everyone brought him back to the world.

Swara jerked back with heavy breathing not meeting her eyes with his scrutinizing ones.

Sanskar also took a step back, releasing his hold on her waist and taking away palm from her cheeks.

Her dismay for sudden breaking of their moment were clearly visible on her face.

Just one tear in her eye, his heart was stabbed with hundred needles at the same time.

"Excuse me" He left from dance floor.

Everyone was busy in music, food and gossiping that they failed to notice the first closest encounter of soulmates.

But four pairs of eyes did notice the silent exchanges and recent proximity shared by Sanskar and Swara.

'They are destined to be together. They are soulmates' Acharya Ji's words rang in Sujata's ears passing shudders down her spine. Her experienced eyes did not miss her son's pull towards Swara.

'What the hell is he doing?' Neil thought ruffling his hairs with open mouth, he was dancing with Samaira

Neil was Sanskar's mirror.

First time in his life, Neil could not comprehend reasons behind Sanskar's pure and genuine smile, his best friend was at peace after a long time.

Ragini fumed in anger, her eyes were splitting fire looking at Swara and Sanskar's closeness. It was alarming signal for Ragini.

Sahil was with his friends busy in his drinking sessions, passing death glares to Sanskar. He was frustrated to accept that Sanskar, his cousin had effect on his fiancée.

'I need to remind her that she is My Fiancée.'

Swara was lost looking at retreating figure of Sanskar, she could not understand why suddenly she felt empty in her heart. Just few moments back her heart was rejoicing with happiness but now it was aching with unbearable pain. The scars on her heart were dripping down on her cheeks in the form of tears. She turned her face to wipe her tears and left from garden area towards her room.

'Who is this Aditya?'

'That small kid?'

Damn! She is affecting me severely, why the hell I cannot control when it comes to her.'

Sanskar threw his jacket on bed in frustration. He was still feeling breathless for the vivid moment he shared with her.

Sanskar was agitated whereas Swara was lost staring at moon and stars, she was looking at them to find answers for her crumbled heart.

Next day, afternoon was planned for Mehndi and wedding planners were busy in giving final touch up for the decoration.

Courtyard beside dining hall was decorated with beautiful mandap adorned with white and pink drapes along with same coloured lilies and orchids.

Swara joined everyone for the breakfast in the dining hall, her pale face and red eyes were showing her sleepless night.

She received one phone call from office and to attend it she excused everyone and went to a side.

Sanskar entered the dining hall, typing something on his phone.

His lips stretched in small smile looking at her petit figure standing near one of Mandap Poll in courtyard. He sat on his chair and was chatting with his friends and cousin, but his eyes were drifting towards her again and again. He was noticing her each move.