Chapter -3: Lost Battle

It was 1 am, and Sanskar was still reviewing updates he received from finance team about CAPEX cost for 'Amanera Hight Tech City Project.' It has been two weeks for the conference, and he drowned himself in this project presentation and quote amount finalisation.

Sanskar closed his eyes for some moments, taking deep breath. He was sitting on his bed of his room with support of headboard. He opened his burning, red eyes and then closed his Mac, keeping it on night table he moved towards the balcony.

'How to grab this deal?'

The thought about project diverted his thought process towards the epitome of beauty he saw during conference, bringing small smile on his lips.

He remembered, how he turned his gaze from her beautiful face and masked his face with professional coldness. She was looking goddess of pageant in mango colour formal top, light grey formal skirt paired with same colour jacket.

'Swara Mehra'

Surely, she had captured his attention from last 6 months especially when she brought Raheja's Steel and Company under Mehra's Umbrella. Business world denoted recent connection between Raheja's and Mehra's as merger but Sanskar's foresight did not miss that it was not a simple, straightforward merger but Mehra's taking over Raheja's by acquiring their major share percentage in future. He was aware, how Raheja's were tenacious in their field but this girl made them bow in front of her, for which he had appreciated her planning and business skills in his mind.

'I love my friends and family and I keep them on my right to care and protect them'

'BUT I am obsessed with my enemies and I keep them on my left  to safeguard my loved ones'

This was Sanskar's theory which he followed in his personal as well as professional life on every step. He always kept himself well informed about his rival's activities.

Next day, Sujata and Divya were enjoying their afternoon tea at the patio when Divya mentioned with calculative, low voice, "Bhabhi, you know right? Why Shekhar Bhai and Sharmishtha Bhabhi are coming today for dinner?"

Divya's statement drained all colours from Sujata's face, she passed one sad chuckle taking deep breath.

"I know Divya, let's see what happens?"

Shekhar Gadodia, son of Deendayal Gadodia who used to be the driver for Anant Maheshwari was loyal and dedicated person.

Deendayal Gadodia died while saving Anant Maheshwari from an accident when their car collided with tree on one stormy night.

Anant Maheshwari, was a man of words, he gave his word to Parvati Gadodia about shouldering responsibility of their household and her son Shekhar in return of the sacrifice made by her husband.

Shekhar, after completion of his graduation joined Maheshwari Business House as Manager. Even after Anant's demise, Ram and Sujata maintained their cordial relationship with Gadodia's. Ram observed a Shekhar's skills, his talent, he was hardworking and loyal to Maheshawari's. He brought him on management and Shekhar became one of the trusted employees of Ram over the years.

Ragini Gadodia, born to Shekhar and Sharmishtha was beautiful and modern girl who had graduated in fashion designing stream from Paris. After her return, with the help of her father she had started her own boutique, and within short period of time it has achieved name and fame.

Ragini had feelings in her heart for Sanskar, she had fell for his charm long back.

Gadodia's were trying to put forward alliance talks between Sanskar and Ragini, and today's dinner was also planned between Maheshwari's and Gadodia's with the same hope.