Chapter - 12 : Undying Souls

It was almost mid night when Sanskar and Neil returned back to Maheshwari's farmhouse Lonavala.

Sanskar came out to the balcony and looked upwords towards the moon, it was full moon night with starry sky. Her melodious laughing sound rang in his ears giving much needed peace to his crumbled heart.

Sanskar never understood why every time he stared at moon, her laughing sound ringed in his ears, adorning small smile on his face. Over the years he was used to with this, this had become part of his complicated life, she had become his solace.

His dream, when he was in his early teens, he started getting dream about her but it was only sometimes once in blue moon, but as time passed, the frequency of the dream started increasing and from last 4 to 5 years it became part of his every night's sleep. Initially, he tried to find out the girl from his dream.

During his college and university years, he never allowed any girl to come near him, even though they were all ready to throw themselves on him. He was never in any kind of relationship even though he was living away from his family.

But from the moment Swara entered in his life, she had occupied his all senses. He had vowed to destroy her but still something, inside of him was stopping, whispering 'no, she can never betray you.'

"Any news about Ms. Mehra?" Sanskar asked over the call to Roger without initial greetings first thing next morning.

"Good Morning Sir, MsMehra's PA Payal is stressed out these days because of something. Karan got hold of her recent financial statements of her bank with newly opened account. The account is on her name and opened just 6 months back. We found only two debit transactions on it and that too with large amounts considering her job profile. One thing to note Sir, the date of both transactions, one is on the day of Amanera's announcement and other one on the date of news leakage about you." Roger informed.

"Did we track the account from where she got money?"

"Sir, it's kind of complicated, banks will not share personal info about their customers with us."

"Don't tell me problems. Find me solution"

"Yes Sir, we are trying our best. Karan is on top of everything."

"You have just 4 days Roger, I want each and every detail about Ms. Mehra and her PA" Sanskar ordered.

He had only four days to stop these two weddings else he would need to execute his master plan for which his heart was not ready yet.

"Sure Sir, 4 days are enough. Also, Payal is coming to Udaipur, Karan is also accompanying her to keep an eye on her." Roger vocalized their plans for next four days.

'Is her PA double crossing her?' Thought crossed Sanskar's mind.

"Hey Sanskar, come inside for breakfast" Neil called him from behind breaking his train of thoughts.

"Yes, coming you go ahead"

"Rohan called; aunty is fine. She got consciousness" Sanskar informed Neil.

"Ohh that's great such relief to hear this."

"Huhh relief" Sanskar murmured shaking his head in disappointment looking other side not meeting his eyes with his best friend.

"It was not your mistake Sanskar, me and Rohan were also there." Neil explained after deep breath. He very well knew what thoughts should be running around in his mind.

"Hmm... I am going to hospital after breakfast. If you want, you can go back to Mumbai. I will stay here for one more day."

"Come on Sanskar, how can I leave you alone? I will be with you." Neil announced his decision. He knew in this tough phase of Sanskar's life he needed to be with him as his shadow.