Prologue

"Betrayal betrays the betrayer." - Annonymous

Sanskar: "It was always professional, but you made it personal Ms. Swara Mehra. Now you have to face the menace Sanskar Maheshwari. And I promise, I will ruin your life to the fullest. You will regret to mess up with me for each moment of your upcoming life. You will be tagged as 'betrayer' in front of society, the tag which you hate the most. Welcome to my Game of Betrayal."

Swara: "Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari, I will make you regret for the day you were born in this world. You marked me as betrayer in front of everyone, but now I will take my revenge. I will give you beliefs, hopes, dreams, love and then, I will betray you. I will snatch everything from you step by step, to break you, to ruin you, to bring you on your knees. You will be finished soon Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari. Welcome to my Game of Betrayal."

Destiny: "HAHAHAHAHA! Dear Swara and Sanskar, plan whatever games you want to play, but when I will make my moves it will be check and mate for you turning you both into SOULMATEs. It's my time for payback and my payback is never easy, I hate to make paybacks. You both have to fight and win over your own demons to get blessed with your angel. Welcome to my Game of Love."

This will be rollercoaster story for Swara Mehra and Sanskar Maheshwari. Two egoistic, sharp minded, cold, arrogant, meticulous and hard personalities with their mysterious past clashes with each other for their oath to win over and destroy the other, with their extreme willpower, unknown to the mastermind of this game is DESTINY.

This is the Game of Betrayal in which each character will play a role of betraying other and at the same time being a victim of someone else betrayal.

Will love bloom in this Game of Betrayal?
*********************************

Hey My Lovely Readers,

Hope I will get all your love and support for this new story as well.

Love
AngelTweet

**********************************

Disclaimer -This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.