Chapter - 5: And the war begins!

Sanskar ruffled his hairs when his gaze went towards his watch and the incident happened 5 hours back, brought small smile.

Sanskar caressed his watch where her dupatta was stuck, he felt her touch while touching metal band. He remembered their first encounter.

'No doubt she is the epitome of beauty I had seen till day. Her eyes are the most beautiful but still there is something in her eyes which pull me towards her.'

'What is that? Why I felt a sudden urge to wrap her petit figure in my arms? I had never felt it before.

Sanskar closed his eyes and kept his head back to settle his thumping heart, she always had this effect on him.

If anybody would have been at her place betraying him, Sanskar would have destroyed the person miserably without giving a single chance to raise his head.

He could have easily proved that Amanera was fixed bet for Mehra's, which would have tarnished her reputation in business world and chances to grow further but he opted for professional counterattack.

Sanskar himself did not understand why he was becoming lenient when it came to her.

'She is a daughter of betrayer Sanskar, she is not at all trustworthy.'

It was two days for Neil's engagement, when at night Swara was explaining some Vedic maths tricks to Aditya. It had become their routine from last two weeks, Swara used to help Aditya in his studies.

"This is how you do the quick multiplications. Easy peezy right Aditya?"

"Didi, when you explain this, I find it very easy" Aditya said with grin.

"You are so clever Aditya."

"No Didi you are cleverer than me. I saw you on TV that day."

"Aditya, coming on TV is not a certificate for clever person."

"Didi, you love my name, right?"

"Of course, I like your name, but why did you ask all of sudden"

"Didi, you always take my name in your every sentence"

"Ohh really Aditya" Swara laughed at his cute antics,

She was amazed with his observations skills and continued tickling him on his stomach, "I love to take your name"

Their laughter sound increased the beauty of night. Soon Asha came to call Aditya and he left after wishing good night to Swara.

"Yes, Aditya I love to take your name" Swara mumbled and looked upwards.

Next day was routine for Swara till Payal entered her cabin.

"Mam, I am really sorry, but you have to watch this" She switched on the TV.

"Maheshwari Business Empire had added one more feather in their cap by pocketing Gurgaon SEZ project which will increase employment rate and attract Foreign investments in large chunks giving much booster to rapidly growing economy of our country. Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari CEO of Maheshwari Business House is the master mind behind this venture" Swara's cabin was boomed with TV reporter's voice which drained all colours from her face.

'Thanking me would be dangerous for you Ms. Mehra'.

He was true to his words.

"SEZ where did this come from?"

"Sorry but, I... I don't know Mam. In fact, nobody was aware about that this is coming. This was the project government wanted to introduce but that was last year, it was on hold for more than 8 months due to lack of funds and permissions."