𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔢

"Are you positive about this?"

Ceitara was an angel spirit who was formed under the goddess Honerva. There were no actual motives behind that, just that she wanted someone strong to be incharge of the world.

It was 14 years watching from the sidelines as the world became more and more destructive. People died, leaving behind families who grieved and missed them. She couldn't do much, she was very young compared to her counterparts.

All she wanted was change, and peace between everyone, and not a single person could provide that other than her.

As an angel, her powers were unlimited, not that she had many uses for them. The only important ones were those that she chose: attack, healing, mind control, illusion, and protection. The sixth was among some that she couldn't activate, and frankly, she didn't know all that much on how to use it.

That went with protection, also. Among the angels, she was not known for looking out for herself, rather making sure that everyone else was okay while she risked the consequences. They loved her for that, but the goddess hated how she could be so compassionate.

It would cause a problem later on.

"Ceitara, if you do this, your powers will be compromised."

One in human form, she wasn't allowed to exit until her body died, essentially giving her a second chance. Her power usage would drain her human body, possibly to a point where she could die.

"You must follow every rule on the contract, or there will be punishments."

That could kill her also, but she was more worried about something they call the "weak state". She didn't know much about human bodies, but this entailed things that seemed dangerous.

"When a modified angel disregards a law, they will be warned with the 'weak state'. Formally known as 'the state of quick death'.

This entails: mood disorders, sensitive hearing, and bloody noses. This can be easily seen due to the darker color that the eye may have.

It can last from a couple of days to the rest of the human lifetime based on the severity of the case."

Up to the rest of the human lifetime. Simply, she would become weaker and weaker until she died.

Due to the angel's private operation, the amount of rules were astounding, but only a couple made actual sense.

1) Cannot use power for herself (unless using protection).

2) Cannot reveal information about angels.

3) Cannot reveal information about herself.

4) Must always stay true to name and angel ideology.

"What is angel ideology?"

"Over the past years that you've been here, everything that you have learned, and everything that you go by."

Name was also a question too, but Honerva was referring to what they stand for. After all, she was the goddess of destruction.

---

844

Entering the material world wasn't difficult, but there were some things done behind Ceitara's vision.
She was there, in the middle of a grass field. Her skin was bronze, and corresponded to her dark, shoulder-length hair. What didn't correspond was the bright blue eyes she had. Modified angels had light colored eyes to notice the change when they're using their powers.

Her irises flashed red for a moment before letting her gain full control of the body. She was muscular, and not too short for her age. It was weird how it seemed like she'd spent her entire childhood trying to become stronger when she didn't even have one.