9- 𝔡𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔯

"What are you talking about?"

"I think something's wrong."

"Huh?"

"The Cadets are in danger."

"How do you-"

"A feeling."

Always trust the angel's instinct.

That's something they learned over the years of her being a Scout. Good thing the Commander was there to witness her getting it first-hand, or it would've taken a long time for them to explain the situation. Though, this time she wasn't showing any signs of panic.

"Cei and Jamie you can go check it out if you want to."

"Got it."

---

"Are you sure about this?"

"I don't know, it's just a feeling."

"If you're right... what do we-"

"You think I know? If this is right, it'll probably be the end for all of us... if there's a hole in Wall Rose, humanity is done."

They were both putting on their gear, getting ready to leave on the area.

"First, we need to evacuate the Cadets. I don't know what to do with the dangerous ones, they're probably behind this anyway. Then, we need to locate the breach, if there is one, send an informant back here and get the regiment to inform the districts. We also need to contact the Military Police, and hope that they'll understand the danger despite being in the dark."

"We need a solid plan."

"There are too many 'ifs' for that. We can't seal the breach with anything, so I don't think that anyone out here would be fine. There are so many residents within Wall Rose, the interior would not be able to support it."

"Cei! That's later on, we need to focus on what we need to do now."

"Protect the Cadets and find titans. If there are, we send an informant and locate the breach."

---

"Why are there no horses here?"

They made it back to the Old Scouting Headquarters. It was deserted, completely. She walked inside, checking in all of the rooms, under all of the desks, hoping for some kind of sign that they were still there. She panicked again, knowing that they weren't safe from each other.

"They're gone."

"Do we go find them?"

"Do you remember who was watching them?"

"Hange and Moblit, I think, but there were a couple others."

"Then, we need to hurry," she said as she pushed herself onto her horse, "We don't know where they are. I'll go closer to the south."

"I'll go toward the north, then. See you later."

"See you."

There was some kind of urgency in the air, and it needed to be solved. Finding the Cadets was the main priority, because, frankly, it was hard to believe. Hange was smart enough to know what to do if they were to see titans, they would leave. There was no sign of a struggle when leaving the building, meaning that there was no reason to leave the building.

Or, the other option, she was wrong, and Hange left the building with no reason at all.

There was no way that could actually be true.

Especially when the emblem of the Scouts was barely visible from where she was. It was getting dark, Ceitara realizing that they talked about Sophie for longer than she thought.