3- 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔰𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯

"I'm begging you all, please don't shoot us! Eren hasn't done anything wrong and he's just as clueless as you... Maybe we can sort this out in different ways," she yelled as she fell to her knees.

"What other way?"

"Talking?"

Tears were coming from her eyes as she spoke. The more she said, the more they listened. Of course, the whole thing was an act.

The southern Commander of the Garrison wasn't there yet. Either he was coming soon, or he was in hiding. She doubted the second one. He had to be there at any second.

---

"Cei."

"Hm?" she turned her head to face Erwin.

"Pyxis is all the way in the interior today. Meaning, if something goes wrong, it's up to you," he said.

"I think I'll be able to handle it."

---

She was purely going off of timing and the hope of where and who he would show up with. It was almost bound to go wrong.

Five

Except it wasn't. A lot of weird things had been happening that day.

Four.

Usually, she wouldn't go off of such a small hunch, but she was sure it would work.

Three.

Just like she was sure the plan to get the gas back would work.

Two.

Or how she knew for sure Eren was in that titan, though that was a little different.

One.

This couldn't fail.

"Soldiers, look alive!"

A wave of relief washed over her as she wiped the fake tears from her eyes.

"Can't you see that she is pleading for her life?"

"Hardly," she said in a normal voice while getting up, "Though my plan did give you enough time to walk over here."

She motioned for the other Cadets to come near her.

---

Atop the walls, they were all sitting to regain their energy.

"Captain Ceitara, I'm assuming you know something about this power, regarding the reports I have gotten, " the Commander said to her.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't," everyone looked in her direction, "But, like everything else, there's a limit to that."

She didn't know the limit yet. The information was just there when seconds ago it wasn't. It was another unsolved mystery.

"Eren transformed into a titan twice, and by the looks of it, he's never done this before, meaning he is weak enough for his titan form to completely lose control the next time he transforms."

"How do you-"

"Just listen," she cut Jean off, "With Armin's plan, Eren would need to be in full control of his titan and his body would need to be stronger. Jean hit his head hard enough for him to be knocked out for a couple of days. He's awake now so you can guess where that went."

"Are you saying you have no more energy?"

"I'm saying that I passed out after healing Eren the first time. If you want me to fight alongside you, I won't be able to do so for long even if I don't heal him," she said.