2- 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

"No, I think I might pass out soon."

His eyes widened with worry as she picked herself up to her knees.

"W-what do you mean-"

"Shh," she looked up at the two Garrison in front of her, "You guys are safe for now."

She put her hand out for them to grab and helped herself and them both up to their feet.

"What's your name?" she asked no one in particular.

She was staring at the wall behind her, unable to focus her eyes on a particular person.

"Who?"

"You," she turned her head to the side of her, "You keep bothering me about my health, I want to know who I'm talking to."

"Oh, Jean Kirstein," he said.

"Well, Jean, you shouldn't doubt me as much as you do. That's an order."

She was back to her strong and demanding self, who she was with the Scouts. It wasn't exactly going to work the same way with the Cadets, though.

Ceitara walked in front of all of the Cadets, preparing to get them out of titan's vision. The titans could still smell them, she just thought it would be less traumatizing if there weren't two gouging eyes staring at their next meal.

"I don't know how many people died out there, but everyone else has twenty seconds to get in here, then we head for the gas room."

Cadets continued to fly through the glass windows until time was almost up. Then, there was a faint white noise that almost punctured her ears.

"Hit the deck!" someone yelled out.

Before, Ceitara dropped to her knees and let out a silent scream as the sound went to the back of her head. The next one was loud as if something crashed into the building. She tried to tuck her head into her legs as the sound vibrated through her entire head, giving her headache a massive shock and causing her to whine at the pain.

There was someone frantically pulling at her arm, trying to get her to stand back up. Once the pain subsided, she gave in and looked up to titans eyeing her down, as if her cape was what they were looking for. She stood back up, still weak.

"Everyone into the gas room! I'll handle this!"

Jean was the one trying to pull her up and the one watching as blood rolled

down onto her jawline. There was so little of it, he thought he was imaging it, but she too could feel the warm liquid coming from her ear. He was frozen in place and much like her, he was stuck in his thoughts.

"Your ear..." he said as he pointed to it.

"Jean, snap out of your thoughts and go!" she yelled in the strongest voice possible.

She didn't mean for it to sound the way it did, it just came out that way. In this situation, it wasn't ideal to sugarcoat anything. Before Jean could move, there was a fist that made contact with the titan's head.

"What?"

"Huh?"

They both spoke in unison, having the exact same reaction. Before they could make a move, three Cadets flew through the window. One being Ackermann and the other two being the ones going to save her.

"Captain! We bought a titan that fights other titans and it wants nothing to do with us," one of the cadets said.

Instead of answering, she ran to the hole in the wall to see. The was a titan built up in muscle, looking for a fight with the others. It was so familiar to her. So familiar.