∆ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ∆

Again, this has gore in it and to avoid being reported/shadow-banned/demonitized I have to put a warning.

Warning:Gore, blood, and possible trigger warnings

This was also 2k words btw

Enjoy :)

Nina snarled at me, tearing the ends of her dress away so she wouldn’t fumble over them. She tossed the fabric to the side and glared in my direction. I could feel my hands trembling with anticipation and fear. Not only was this something straight out of a nightmare, but it was even more horrifying because it was Nina. Sweet little Nina who’d I come to befriend with the passing weeks. I didn’t want to hurt her, but I was afraid she would kill me if I didn’t kill her. Not to mention she had much more confidence in fighting than I did.

“What happened to fighting it out?” Nina asked, stepping towards me. I stepped back in response, my breathing ragged and shaky. “You’re too scared,”

“Shut up!” I yelled, Hamon surging across the blades in my hands. I flexed my fingers around them as I contemplated my next move. “I’m not scared.”

“Is that right?” She asked. I gasped as she disappeared from before me. I spun around and yelled in surprise when I felt something on my neck. Nina stood behind me, raising a hand to her mouth as she giggled. “If you aren’t afraid, then why so jumpy?”

“G-get away from me,” I said shakily, taking another step back, only to see her vanish once more. This time, she grabbed my shoulders in an iron grip.

“You said you wanted to fight it out, Y/n,” She said in my ear, making my eyes go wide and for a shudder to run down my spine. To my horror, I felt her lips curl into a grin against my neck. I dropped both blades out of shock; the sound of them clattering to the ground fell upon deaf ears. Nina swiped her tongue across the puncture spot on my neck, gathering the blood that had formed there. I felt like I was going to pass out.

“Mm,” She hummed, wrapping her hand around my throat as she pressed herself flush against me. “Your blood is much sweeter than I’d imagined it’d be. I can see why no one believed in you. You’re just standing here, paralyzed with fear as I’m about to slaughter you. You’d be such an easy target to any of the vampires roaming around. It’s no wonder they kept you under lock and key.”

It was like a switch had been flicked in my mind. My sanity snapped back against me like a rubber band, reminding me of the situation I was in. I quickly tried to break from her grasp, but Nina must have seen it coming. She easily swiped my feet from under me and pushed me back onto the ground by my throat. Her expression looked bored, like all of this was an everyday task she had to complete. She stepped over me before sitting on my waist, pinning me against the floor. I thrashed under her, wiggling my body as I tried to escape her. She grabbed both of my wrists as I tried to hit her, and slammed them on the ground above my head.

“Why don’t you scream a little? Maybe Caesar and Jojo will hear you then,” She grinned widely, eliciting a scared whimper from me at the sight of her sharpened fangs.

“Th-they’ll kill you!” I spat, only making her grin wider.

“Will they? That little boat you saw outside was just a fishing boat, cara,” I felt my eyes widen at her words. Should I believe her? Was it really not Joseph and Caesar coming back? If it really wasn’t them, then…”Just admit it, amore. You’re going to die here. And no one is going to save you.”

I felt my eyes widen larger than saucers, my lips parting in a shrill, pained scream as I felt Nina’s teeth dive into the sin of my neck. It wasn’t just her fangs, no, she was tearing my skin away, eating at it like a wild animal. She released my wrists to push my head back, and allow better access to my neck. I helplessly pushed at her head, trying to remove it from my neck. My screams bounced off the walls, and eventually I couldn’t hear them. The only thing I could hear were Nina’s growls and the sloshing of blood. I felt sick to my stomach, and my head was spinning. Hot blood rose in the back of my throat, and I was scared I’d drown myself in it as it bubbled and dripped from the corners of my mouth. I pawed at the ground, searching for something that would help me in my endeavor. I felt something at the tips of my fingers, and scrambled to grab it. I felt my hand curl around the handle of the blade, and something spark at the tips of my fingers.