∆ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ∆

I took a deep breath.

Relax, Y/n. Stop overreacting.

I looked into the mirror, watching the droplets from the moisture in the shower trailing down the steamy surface. I wiped some of it away with my hand, to be able to see my reflection. Dark bags were under my eyes, and you could tell I hadn’t gotten much rest in a while. I lightly touched the bruises that formed around my neck, groaning softly at the tender flesh.

Aaron, knock it off!” I laughed, spinning around to face him, flour coating my hands. He laughed and held up his hands, revealing his white palms.

“Oh. I’ve been caught...white-handed!” He said, making me shake my head at him. I turned back to the pie I was attempting to make. The male stepped behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He placed his chin on my shoulder, looking down at me working.

“You’re so beautiful,” He whispered, pushing some of my hair away from my face as he kissed my heated cheeks.

“H-hey, cut it out!” I laughed, feeling him pepper my face with pecks. “Aaron! I’m trying to do s-something!”

“Yeah, but you’re so pretty, it’s distracting,”

I let my hands fall onto the sink as I met my own gaze in the mirror. Was I so pretty now? Beaten, bruised, and mentally torn? Trembling with my own fear of a thought?

Shut up!” He yelled, making me step back in fear. He raked a hand through his hair in frustration.

“A-Aaron-”

“Just shut up! You stupid whore!” I felt my heart crack at the words he spoke. Why? Why was he saying this? “God, can you just be fucking quiet?!”

“I-I’m sorry,” I whispered. “Wh-what’s wrong-”

My head jerked to the side from the impact of his hand. My hands shot out and grabbed the wall to keep myself steady. My cheek stung, the shock evident on my face.

“F-fuck, baby, I didn’t mean to,” He said, grabbing my shoulders. No. I shouldn’t let him.

“Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, I just got mad, I’m sorry. I promise I’ll never hurt you again.”

Liar.

Liar.

Liar.

Liar!

I slammed my fists down on the sink, crying out when I hit my already fucked up hand against the ceramic surface. I heard footsteps rushing from the bedroom and a knock on the door.

“Y/n? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, Caesar. I just accidentally hit my hand,” I lied, turning my head away from the door.

“Do you need help changing? I can get Vex or-”

“It’s fine. I’m just doing my hair,” I said.

“Well come out here. I’ll braid it for you,” He said. I looked to the door. “Y/n?” He slowly turned the handle.

Don’t you get it?

He twisted the knob, repeating my name.

I’m afraid.

He opened the door, giving me a warning.

He’s a liar.

“Here’s the hair tie and brush,” I said, handing it to him as I crouched down to pick something off the floor. “Sorry, I just figured you’d open the door.”

But so was I.

“Come sit,” He said. I settled on the floor between Caesar’s legs, and he gathered my hair and brushed it out.

“Have you done this before?” I asked, looking up at him as he tilted my head back. Caesar nodded.

“I have sisters back in Italy,” He explained. “Since my mother wasn’t in the picture, I did their hair every morning for school.”

“Sounds like a big brother thing to do,” I replied with a smile. Caesar went quiet for a moment.

“You’re a terrible liar, do you know that, Y/n?” He said, making my shoulders slump down. “You bite the inside of your cheek when you’re upset.”

I released the flesh on the inside of my mouth, bringing my hand up to my cheek. “I hate that you know that,” I mumbled, making him chuckle.

“I should know, I see enough of you,” He said, leaning down to peck my lips.

“Are we dating?” I asked suddenly.

“I thought it was a given,”

“Well, you never asked,”

“Do you want me to?”

“Maybe?”

Caesar laughed and tapped my shoulders for me to stand. He did as well, placing his hands on my waist as he pulled me closer to him. He let the braid he just did slip from his hands before smiling at me.

“Y/n, will you be my girlfriend, amore?” He asked.

I smiled. “Maybe,”

“Do you need some convincing?” He grinned, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Possibly,” I murmured against his lips. Caesar chuckled before fully closing the gap between us. Without really even realizing it, both of us got caught in the moment. Caesar began to walk forward as I took steps back, our lips still locked together. I felt my back hit the wall gently and pulled away to catch my breath our faces were flushed, heated from the kiss.

Caesar cursed in his native language before swooping back down, capturing my lips in his. He kissed me with even more passion before, and I felt my stomach flutter as he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip. I trailed a hand into his hair as I parted my lips, allowing him access. My lungs burned; he had literally taken my breath away.

I panted as he pulled away, kissing my cheek, then my jaw. I tightened my grip on his hair, making him groan quietly. He kissed my neck softly, and I tensed up a little. He didn’t move until I relaxed, raking a hand through his hair to tell him it was alright.

“You’re so perfect,” He mumbled, kissing my neck.

“No, I’m not,” I breathed, letting my head fall against the wall.

“To me you are, and that’s all that matters. I don’t give a fuck what anyone else has to say,” He said, bringing my face back down so he could look me in the eyes. “You are the most perfect thing to ever walk this Earth. You have flaws, but you don’t let them stop you from doing what you want or what’s right. I strive to be like you.”

I felt my throat tighten at his words. But, I was afraid I might cry if I said anything, so I acted instead. I pressed my lips against his again, sighing shakily. I felt Caesar’s lips turn into a smile.

There was a loud bang on the door, making both of us jump before the oak surface was swung open. Vex lowered their foot, annoyance evident on their face as their ruby eyes twitched.

“Are you motherfuckers deaf?! Or were you too busy snogging faces to hear me pounding on the goddamn door?!” They yelled, English accent thicker with their anger.

“Why? What’s going on?” I asked, trying to hide the fact that my face was still hot, and my lips were probably redder than a cherry.

“We made a plan to kill Aaron,” They replied with a scoff. “Meet in the conference room.”

“O-Okay,” I nodded.

“And fix your top before your father or brother see and castrate your boyfriend.”

•••••

Guys I swear I'm not dead. I just had writers block :(

Anyways hope you enjoyed!

<3