∆ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ∆

Enjoy the cameo ;)

“You’re...joking...right?” I asked, my voice just a mere breathy whisper. Caesar and Joseph looked at each other before looking at me with a frown.

“Nope. He turned about two weeks ago. Threw the biggest bitch-fit about it too. Killed the other vampires that tried to calm him, and became sort of like a ringleader,” The man said. “I’m not really sure. I stay away from all that. If you want to know more, you’d have to find the person who’s been killing the bad vamps.”

“And who would that be?” Caesar asked.

“Some dude, no one knows who they really are,” He said, putting his hands in his pockets. “They just go by ‘Vex’. Some people say they’re the oldest out of everyone, but they don’t look any older than sixteen or seventeen.”

“Do…” I sucked in a breath, rubbing the side of my head. “Where they are?”

“Sun’s just set,” He mumbled to himself, looking up in thought. “Try down by the harbor. There was supposed to be some kind of gang up on a highschool party tonight. Vex will most likely be there to stop it.”

“Let’s go,” I said, turning and walking from the alleyway.

“Y/n, hold on a second,” Caesar called, jogging to catch up with me.

“No, I’m done waiting. I need to talk to this ‘Vex’ guy,” I said, opening the driver’s door. “My brother is sitting in a confined room by himself, scared to death of fully becoming a vampire. I’m going to find out what I can about Aaron.”

“Then what are you going to do?” He asked. “There’s no cure for vampirism.”

“I’m going to kill him,” I said, tightening my jaw before getting in the car.

“How are we supposed to find this guy?” Joseph asked, folding his arms behind his head. We walked along the sidewalk, the three of us looking around for anything. So far, there was no sign of a party anywhere.

“Easy,” A voice said from above us, making all of us stop in our tracks and look upward. A figure was sitting on the top of a light post, their legs dangling over the edge as they stared down at us. “You already did.”

A switch flipped in my mind, my memory clicking when I heard their voice. “You’re the person who was at the Doctor’s,” I said, watching them slip onto the ground silently. “You’re the person who sent Caesar and me back to the hospital in that cab.”

“Sorry about kicking you in the face,” They said, slipping a hand in their pocket. “But yes. That was me.”

“Why are you helping us?” Joseph asked. In the blink of an eye, Vex had moved from their spot under the street lamp to behind me, then behind Joseph, then back to their original spot.

“You both have the star-shaped birthmark. You’re of the Joestar decent. And you,” They turned to Caesar, looking him up and down. “You’re Baron Zeppeli’s grandson.”

“You knew my grandfather?” Caesar asked in surprise. “B-but how-”

“I didn’t know of him personally,” They said, cutting Caesar off. “Your grandfather was trying to kill someone I was….aquainted with. We worked together very briefly.”

“Oh my God,” Joseph said, his eyes going wide. “I know who you are!”

“Well?” I said, looking from him to Vex. “Care to share?”

“Speedwagon talked about you before! You-” Joseph cut himself off to try and calm himself. “You’re the person who worked with my grandfather. You were Dio’s partner.”