38

SAM POV

"Hey who was that," Corey asks as I sit back down. "Just an old friend from high school," I tell them because I could see it in her eyes that she didn't want to do this and she was in pain.

I continue to drink my drink and stare out the window like she was just going to walk by again. I can't believe it's her I thought to myself.

"Earth to Sam" I snap my head over to Jake and see them all staring at me. "Can I help you?" I say

"We're trying to figure out what to do tonight" Colby speaks up.

Tomorrow night we're supposed to go to the church so why don't we explore London I suggest.

We finally leave the coffee shop and head back to the hotel we're staying at. I decided to edit some videos for my channel to pass time until tonight.

Corey and Jake start trying to make a Tiktok somehow we got roped in. I can't dance for the life of it.

After that, I FaceTimed Kat to see how she's holding up back in LA and we were on the phone for a while.

I decided to text Nicole to see how she was doing and give her my number while we all wait to get ready.

As she sends a text back I laugh and Colby comes out of the bathroom.

"Who are you texting" Colby ask

Just kat saying she misses me I reply.
I felt bad that i was lying to them.

COLBYS POV

I swear there's something wrong with Sam he's acting strange. I've known him most of my life and I can tell some things up.

I'll wait until we're alone and I'll get it out of him. Tonight's were doing a seance and bring out the ghost hunting gear.
I just walk over to the bed and mind my business like nothing wrong.  Meanwhile Jake and Cory are doing tiktoks.

Somehow we got roped into doing a few even a dancing one. Am I a dancer yet.

A few hours past and it's almost midnight so we start setting up. Before that, we head downstairs to the lobby and talk to the lady at the desk. Asking questions. She said she hasn't seen much activity but her one coworker said there's a spirit of a little boy that runs around on the 5th floor. He likes to play hide and seek. He was playing on the banister of the stairs and he fell. 

So we decided to go up to the 5th floor to see if we could catch anything.

We get to the spot and see it marked off with a sign saying no playing on the banister.

  Then we send Corey and Jake to the ballroom where there is supposed to be a model from way back in the day. Who died in there.

After they left I pulled out the emf reader and waited so I asked Sam. Are you sure there isn't anything wrong? I've known you and your acting strange.

"Nope nothing going," he says picking up the camera and turning it on. I promise if there is I would tell you he sat pat me in the back. I gave up and after that, we decided to meet back up with Corey and Jake.

Hmmm definitely somethings wrong. I'll get to the bottom of this.

Did you see or hear anything I asked boys heading back up to our room. "We thought we saw a shadow the emf reader went of twice and then we just saw the maintenance guy thats about it" Cory says

It was nearing 3 and I just wanted to go to sleep. Corey gave us is the SD card so we can add the footage together. After I laid in my side of the bed and knocked out.

I know I haven't updated in a while but I'm back better than ever. I hope your all doing well too. also know the story doesn't following a timeline because I know they went to London a while back. Also I just made up the ghost story's too.