8

At my house, I woke up at 10 and got dressed then headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen, grabbed a bowl and the fruity pebbles cereal.

After I ate, I took hold of my purse and Lukes car keys and head to the hospital.

I arrived at the hospital, I decided to text Lex.

Nikki💫👽: Hey how's everything? My mom's doing well, she's just been sleeping a lot. They said if they came a little late, she wouldn't have made it. She couldn't breathe and passed out.

Lex❣️🌸: that's good news. Everything is going good here. I'm getting ready for a date.

Nikki💫👽: a date? With who?

Lex❣️🌸: Colby

Nikki💫👽: wow good luck

I don't know what came over me, but after she told me that my heart sank. I didn't really know Colby. It's weird enough, I watched their videos.

When I walked with my dad was sleeping on the couch thingy so I decided to sit in the chair next to her bed and I took hold of her hand.

Mom, I'm here I came here all the way from LA for you. I want you to get better and come soon. Cassie needs you and so does Luke and me. I lay my head down and start to cry a little. I felt someone hug me and I look up and it's my dad.

After visiting for a few hours I decided to head out to Taco Bell. I was hungry and nervous all I ate was the bowl of cereal. I brought a chicken quesadilla and 5 layered burritos. Then I went back to my house.

I was sitting at the island eating my food and my face timed Lex.

Hey, girl, I say. I was calling to find out how your date was.

"It was great, he took me to the beach and had a picnic," she says smiling.

"That's good," I state
I should be back soon I tell her to taking a bite of my burrito.

Ok, I'm getting bored without you here she said with a small laugh. It's fun, but it's not the same without you.

We talked for a long time and I decided to get off. I dropped my trash away and thought I'm going to take Cassie out for ice cream.

"Hey, Cassie let's go get some ice cream and have a girls day."

"Yeah, sure let me grab my purse."

We went to dairy queen and I brought a peanut butter milkshake and Cass got a regular vanilla ice cream.

"Hey, Cass, I have a question."

"Yeah, what is it. She says, taking a sip of her milkshake,"

"How would you feel knowing your best friend is going out with a guy you like?"

"I would feel hurt and betrayed but also talk to them."

"Thanks, sis I had fun," I say hugging her.