42

Finally, after not knowing anything I get to find out the truth. And get justice. Leo looked at me after hanging up I stood there frozen. "That was a detective working on the case" as I stood there I couldn't understand anything he was saying.

He snapped me out of my thoughts hugging me and we walk back to the car. On the way home it was silent. He drops me off at Kats. He told me to go talk to her.

I go in and Kats sits on the couch she looks up at me and I sit next to her. I got a call from the detective. They want me to meet with them on Tuesday. That's amazing she hugs me.

It's finally Tuesday. I was nervous and both Leo and Kat told me I got this.

I walk up to the lady at the front desk and told her I was there to see detective Johnson and she asked me who I was. After that, they have taken me to a private room.

Detective Johnson was sitting at the table and they had me sit across from him. He introduced himself and then pulls out a folder. Placing photos in front of me.

"Do you know whose car this is?" "Yes, I tell him it's my ex josh." There's is something though the reason we ask is that we find that this car was at the scene when you got shot. Then he points to a photo of a woman my face dropped it was Lexie with blonde hair. I was confused. That's Lexie someone who I thought was my best friend. "I'm sorry to tell you this but she's been working with this Josh guy. There's no relation to how these two know each other yet." I wanted to cry. I couldn't believe this.

"Is there anything else you want to tell us?" he asked me. "Josh was my ex and he was abusive to me." He kept threatening me that he was going to tell my secrets to my friends. But never anywhere that he knew who Lexie was.  "One last thing we can't find Josh But we do have a court day set for a month from today."

After answering more questions I was allowed to leave. The first person I wanted to talk to was Colby. I messaged him to meet up. He told me I could come over.

I was so frustrated and sick how could she do this?

At the house, Colby took us to the kitchen and we sat on the island. "Is everything okay?" He asked. No. I couldn't find the words to say. That his girlfriend/ fiancé or whatever is working with my ex.

Um, I just came back from talking to a detective and he showed me a picture of Lexie she had blonde hair. She's working with my ex Josh. I used to date Josh back in Kansas but he was abusive now he's trying to destroy me. He was leaving threatening notes. He found me at the party that kian and jc threw a while back. You're the first I told because I thought you would want to know. They can't find Josh. I do go to court in a month.

Colby. Say something, please. "I don't know what to say to that you just dropped a bomb on me." I get up to leave and tell him to call me when you want to talk.

I sat in my car and just let the tears fall. I saw Colby watch me and I pull out of the driveway.

I get back to Kats not wanting to talk to anyone else and plopped onto the bed and just let sleep take over me.

I want to thank LiaStuart for helping and giving me ideas for this story.