20

Sam is having pizza night I just threw on a pair of jeans, my vans with roses on them and Colbys sweatshirt with just a bra and no shirt.

We get to their building and I text Sam to let us in I invited Julian. Hey, I say as I hug Sam and then he does that handshake thing with Julian.

In the apartment, it's me, Julian Sam, Lex Kat, Mike, Kevin, Colby, Tara, jake, Reggie, and Cassie. We were all sitting around Sam's living room eating pizza.

My favorite is pepperoni stuffed crust dipped  in ranch and garlic bread bites. I'm sitting next to Julian holding hands while I talked to Tara, Lex and Kat and Julian talked to Sam. Us all just talking about random things. I'm on my second drink.

We've been here for a few hours and Julian got a text and he said be needs to leave something to do with his roommate. I was bummed.

After he left  I excused my self out into the hallway and leaned my back against the opposite side of Sams's door. I closed my eyes and a few seconds later
Someone opened  the door and it was Colby.

Everything good he asked with a concerned look.

Yea you just scared me and I need to be alone for a few minutes I reply back. Where are you headed to I asked and I look down and he didn't have shoes on? I started giggling.

"I'm heading back to my apartment."

Without you're shoes I give a questioning look.

Sometimes I don't wear shoes since I just live down the hall. He says smirking.

He ends up leaning against the wall too. I looked over at him and he was smiling and those oh so blue eyes. I ended up scanning down his body to his hands and saw his rings. The way he wears them looked so damn good on him. I brought my head back up to meet him and he starts laughing and said like what you see.

Then before I knew it out of nowhere, he pushed me up against the wall and kisses me hard but not too hard and it felt good and I didn't want him to stop it felt wrong but oh so right at the same time. With my emotions still high and  I feel like I'm loosing my connection with Julian. 

Stilling kissing me he told me to jump and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Next, I knew he was carrying me down the hall to his door. He backed up into it and opened it.

We continued to make out while we went to his room and he laid me down on the bed and I rolled over and got on top and we made out more. Next, he lifted the sweatshirt off and off went the blue shirt he was wearing.

Laying back on the bed I unbuttoned my jeans and he slid them off. He walked over to the table and grabbed something and I saw the shiny little package and came back over and asked if I was ready. I nodded my head and he slipped into me.

I woke wrapped up and someone holding me. Rolling over I see Colby shirtless. Shit I say a little to loud. I sit up searching for my phone seeing it laying in the middle of the floor and see I have multiple messages from Kat, Tara, Lex and Julian.

Welp I'm fucked I say to myself picking up one of Colby's shirts off the floor and walking to the bathroom.

Then I heard Sam walk in yelling for Colby. I heard Colby bolt up out of bed. I couldn't hear much but they were in the kitchen.

I walk out in Colby's shirt and my jeans putter no my hair up in a bun.

Hey I didn't know you were here sam says kind of shocked.

Yeah I got sick and Colby offered me to stay I didn't want to drive home I say making it up as I go. 

You couldn't ask Lexi he says with a puzzling sitting down in the couch and she was looking for you too Colby.

Sorry I end up falling asleep after helping her he says trying not to act suspicious walking into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water.

Hey well I better get going thinks  for letting me sleep on your couch I say to Colby and I'll see you later I say waving to Sam grabbing my bag off the counter and walking out the door.