34

I didn't want to be upset the whole time so I enjoyed the rest of the party. It was getting late and I noticed I was walking toward my spot.

The spot where I could sit and watch the ocean and be under the moonlight. I felt comfortable here I felt more closer to my mother. I just sat down and tears started to fall. What is wrong with my what happened to my life. My mother probably wouldn't  be proud of how my life is right now.

After spending time at the spot I left and I text Kat to come over. Because I decided I need to get out of LA.

So what do I do I decided to write Colby a letter and leave it on his car.

Colby by the time you get this letter I'll already be boarding a flight and long gone. The only person who will know where I am Is Kat. I'm writing this to tell you how I really feel. I knew you and Sam from the being since you started our in Kansas. Me being friends with lex I never the light I would in a million of years meet you two but after I met you and we got closer I fell harder. When I was with Julian I was happy but also in pain seeing you an Lexie being happy together. I hope you two work it out. Im leaving for while to figure some whit out see you all soon.
Nicole

I didn't forget  to tell my family I was leaving. I just said I had some business to take care of and if  they need me and couldn't reach me to call or text Kat.