18

I end up calling Kat to ask her to come over because I feel I can trust her more than Lex for some reason. She said she would be here in about 15 to 20 minutes. I decided to get dressed.

I'm pacing back and forth in my living and finally, Kat walks in and asks me what's going on.

I know we're supposed to meet for lunch but I need a friend and I couldn't call Lex I say hugging her.

So to tell you this I say talking fast I have to tell the beginning. Which is when I moved here I knew who Sam and Colby we're I watched their videos and stuff. Then I actually met Colby and those Sea  blue eyes just drew me in and I fell for him and then I went through a period when I was sad because of my mom. After that, he was there for me and I felt like we had a connection, but he's with my best friend. I feel like I'm going behind her back and cheating, but we haven't done anything besides hanging out as a friend.

But back to what I was saying is now I'm getting threats messaging from some random person and I don't know who.

"What that's crazy, who would be doing that and hey," she says, sitting far down, taking a sip of her drink from Starbucks.

I don't know I acquired of them so far and it's not like I'm cheating on Julian my reply

What doe the notes say she asked with a perplexed look.

I pluck them up off the counter and read them to her.

Be very careful what you wish. Just know people are watching and will know the truth soon enough. You can't conceal your secret forever.

I thought I warned you once. You're such a little slut. Sluts always get what they want, don't they? Just so you know the truth will come eventually and I congnize what you've been up too.

"That's not creepy at all" Kat says, seeming at her phone. "Hey, do you just want to ride with sh ask the girls are almost to the restaurant" she says reading her text message. "Sure" I say let me grab my bag.

I'm the car me and Kat were talking and thinking who could of be sensing me the cryptic notes. She to me that I should talk to Colby and Lexie. Witch I wasn't really ready to do at the moment.

We got to the restaurant were supposed to meet and tara and Lex were the only two Xpher was meeting up with Griffin and Devyn had to take do something with Navi.

I sat down across from Lex and Tara sat next to me. "Hey did you hear from Colby," I ask Lex. 

"Yeah why do you want to know," she asked kind weird.

He called me to make sure you were ok and I told him I would give the message I say taking a sip of my water.

Us four all sat and talked about anything everything while eating. Hey I'm getting my nails redone tomorrow anyone want to come I ask.

"Yeah, I need my nails done too" Tara spoke up.

"And I can't I have another  shoot," Lex says chewing a piece of bacon.

We each paid our parts and I got a text from my dad. Hey, I got to head home I say to the girls. are you ready Kat? Because she was my ride.

If you enjoy reading my story and made it this far do you actually like it. I'm curious. Like I don't how to feel about it. Please feel free Give me feedback. 🙂💗