26

We're having girls night at my house and yes I invited Lex. She came early to help set.

I'm in the kitchen popping popcorn and Lex is putting out blankets and pillows for us.

Then the rest of the girls finally show up and all pile through my door.  I grab the bowls and yell we got the popcorn and I empty and 99 cent store bag of candy on the table.

I went to my room and put on the pink sweatshirt  I still have of Colby's and some pajama shorts with koalas on them and grabbed my favorite soft blanket.

I went back out and sat between Kat and Lex and my sister Cassie on the floor while Xepher, Devyn, Cassie Jakes brothers Reggie's girlfriend and Tara were on the couch.

We decided to start off with a notebook then after that, we watched A Walk To Remember stuffed our faces with chocolate

Later on, after we were done crying decided on White Chicks.

I heard my phone vibrate and I picked it up and notices it was a text from Colby.

Colby😈⛓: I don't know if you want to hear this from me but I miss you

Nicole🦄 : are you okay

Colbs😈⛓: I can't help it but I feel something with you and it's been a while some things sparked with Lexie

Nicole🦄: what happens to want to be just friends.

Colbs😈⛓: shit happens

Nicole🦄: if it makes you feel any better I miss I too

As I typed that and hit send I felt all warm and smiled

Colbs😈⛓: goodnight and have with the girls.

That's the last thing I heard from I put my phone away and the movie was over so we then decide on Shrek.

Halfway through the movie we were all falling asleep, the last thing I remember was my sister Cassie and Xepher were still awake and donkey talking then I was out.

I woke and looked at my phone it read 11 am and to see Kat, my sister Cassie and Devyn crying to make waffles I started laughing trying not to be loud. Tara, Xepher, Lex and other Cassie were still sleeping.

After laughing a little longer I offered to help and made two waffles each while the others set up the dishes.

When everything was done grabbed two pots and started banging them together. I never saw someone so mad as Tara Xepher Cassie was. Xepher and they started chasing us with the can of whip cream.

After that, we settled down and ate. Then made more plans for the rest of the day. Sadly Xepher, tara, Devyn and Cassie had to leave and it was just Me, Kat, Lex, and my sister Cassie.

We decided to just chill out at my place and watch more movies. Also sadly tomorrow was Cassie's last day before she had to head back to Kansas.

A few hours later Kat went to hang with Sam and so did Lex but she left to hang with Colby.

It was just me and Cassie so I suggested we go out to dinner.
We went to get changed nothing big I just put on jeans and a sweatshirt with vans. Cassie just had on t-shirt joggers and Nike air tennis shoes
We just ended up going to some sushi place.