25

I get to my apartment and see Julian getting ready to knock.

Hey, what's up I say walking up to him. My sister is asleep sorry if you already knocked. No no, he says shoving his hands into his pockets.

I unlock the door and offered him to come in and he sat at the bar. I went to get grab a bottle hoping he doesn't think anything happened.

Why were you outside this late he asked me with a concerned look?

I went to the store but I forgot the store was closed and I need to get something out of my car.

I know, it's kind of late but I missed you and you didn't answer any of my text he says well let's go cuddle I say walking over to the couch and I noticed he was looking at the sweatshirt I had on.

I looked at him and said it's one of lexies hoodies she left I say grabbing my soft blanket snuggle up to him and turning that 70's show. But to me it didn't feel right I felt like I was missing something.

I woke up with the sun shining in my face and I saw Julian still asleep and looked up and saw Cassie making a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. I decide to get up and get ready I looked at my phone and saw it read 10:30 am.

I threw on some Adidas joggers vans and a yellow shirt and texted the girls without Lex.

Nicole: hey anyone wants to meet up I need to talk

Kat: sure I'm at Sams anyway

Tara👽: yeah sure on my way

Devyn: can't be got to make a YouTube video.

Xeph⛓🗡: I have to finish a paper sorry

Sadly the only two who could meet up were Kat and Tara which was ok.

I went back out and saw Julian on his phone and sat down next to him. I made a joke and said who she texting and he said his mom. But I got a weird vibe.

We just talked and I introduce him to my sister too and then we made plans to hang out tomorrow. Cassie said she was leaving to go to the bookstore down the street. Then Kat finally showed and a few minutes Tara showed up.

We decided to sit in my loving and watching a few episodes of gossip girl. Then I turned the tv and decided to tell Tara the truth and ask Kat for my help again because I'm such a fuck up.

So I need to tell you something I say to Tara also I need your opinion too Kat I say fidgeting.

Umm well I'm stupid and I kind of did something with a certain person and Kat should know where this is going. I and Colby may have done you know what and then we kind made a pact where we just are friends but then last it just happened and we made out in this car. Then bam Julian shows up right before I get to my door. We hang out and I felt like our relationship is sizzling out. Yes, I know Colby, a with my fucking best friend.

Tara all of a sudden yells I knew it I knew something was going on with you two.

what how I say kind of shocked.

I felt then the tension between you two and something was off when you were at Sams the on time when Julian left early then you and Colby left at the same time Tara replies back

Technically it all started with Colby and then my abusive ex Josh is back and he wants to ruin me and tell Lex the things I've done because he wants me back I say

He's written my notes and sent flowers with a camera and has footage of me and Colby cuddling together. Threatening me. I just saw him last night he was at the party Kat I say to her. That's why I left early then shit went down.

Now I don't know what to do because I still want to be with Julian but then I have to deal with Josh. Also then there's Colby. Ugh, life sucks. But you two are the only ones who know everything at the moment I say. I'm just still confused.

Girls night Saturday night Kat says

Yes I definitely need I reply back

Definitely, I'll text the girls  Tara says back.