24

We finally pull up to a small house still in a nice neighborhood. I get out of the car and follow Lex and Colby up to the door and see a taller guy and a guy little shorter guy with curly blondish hair.

Colby does the handshake that guys do and Lex hugged them and they pulled me over introduced me and the taller one was Kian and the shorter one was JC.

They told us to have some drinks in the kitchen and we can chill out were ever in the living room or in the backyard.

We walk farther in and there were a lot more people then I thought. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a black cherry white claw and went find Lex.

They were chilling outback with Sam, Kat, two Coreys, jake, tara another person named Bobby and a few other people I didn't know.

A few hours later we were all laughing and getting along and I got to know Kian and JC better also they were YouTubers.

I excused my self and I told lex I would be back I was going to the bathroom.

I found the bathroom after almost walking into someone's room after they even told me where it was. I did my business then when I was done I looked in the mirror and I decided to put on a little mascara. Then someone started knocking on the door. Just a second I hollered back and opened the door to see none other than Josh.

What the hell are you doing I hear I whisper hell at him before he pushed me back into the bathroom?

I got mad at him because he still didn't answer me I turned and faced the door while he went to the bathroom.

He then turned me around and started yelling at me then he explained he was friends with Kian and Bobby. Wow, just fucking I say slapping him. Then he jerked my arm grabbing my wrist really tight and I could feel a bruise forming. I need to get out before someone comes looking for me.

I finally kneed him and ran out the door trying to act as nothing happened. I grabbed another drink and head outside I wanted to and I told Lex I was leaving and I would get an Uber and talk to her later. I went out the front door and started walking to god knows where.

I didn't want to be around anyone at the moment then it starts to lightly rain of course.

Fuck! I screamed and kept on walking. I felt I walked for hours but it really wasn't. Then I came upon a little dinner and walked in. I sat down in a corner booth.

I tried texting Julian but no luck. It seems like he's been distant lately and sucks I'm trying to make this relationship work. Then a nice waitress came over with a cup of hot chocolate saying on the house because saw how wet my close were and wanted me to warm up. I smiled and thanked her then out of nowhere I saw Colby walk in the door alone a scam the area then spotted me and walked over and sat down.

What do you want I retort back kind of snarky? I came to check you he said I dropped Lexi off back at her place and I saw your snap location was he says smiling a small smile. Why you have a girlfriend I say sipping the hot chocolate.

That's what friends are for and I thought maybe you needed the company. You said you wanted things to go back to the normal right.

I sigh and lay my head on my on the table because I felt emotionally drained. This sucks I thought. I felt Simone playing with my hair and sat up and saw Colby laughing at me.

Colby offered me a ride home because it started raining harder than before.

In the car, it was quiet but a nice kind of quiet then Colby snapped me out of my thoughts and asked me how I was feeling. I said I was ok then was rubbing my hands together because I was still cold I tried to keep warm and he pulled a pink hood out from the back seat and gave it to me. I put it on and it was soft and warm but also smelt like Colby which wasn't bad.

Colby finally pulled up to my apartment complex and I didn't want to get I sat there for a few watching the rain beat down. I looked at Colby and he was already looking at me and smirked. Then I couldn't take it hopped over and straddled his lap and grabbed his face pressed my lips on his.

That I just ended up making out with while the rain poured and the windows fogged up. Then all of sudden his phone started to ring but we didn't stop then it rang a second time and we pulled apart and I saw the Name Babe and knew who it was.

I crawled back over to my seat and he answered motioning me to be quite.

He talked for a few mmhhm and yeah then hung up. Then looked at me I grabbed my purse and got off the car and told him I would see him around.

What the hell was I thinking by doing that but it was hot and I guess it was in the moment.