3

I hope you enjoy this story. Thank you to those enjoy my book. I'm hoping it gets better ☺️💖
Edited 2/23/23

I got out of the shower and let my hair naturally dry into its curls. I put a maroon crop top, black ripped jeans, black boots and a choker with a little triangle. Then putting on a little makeup.  Foundation and concealer, gold eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner, and gloss. I was ready to go.

I decided to text my mom how I was doing and to let her know I was heading out

Nicole🌻: I'm fine and I just got home a while ago from shopping at Target with Lex. I'm headed out to a party.

Mama bear: That's great sweetie. We miss you and tell Lexie I said hi. Be safe I love you and you have fun

Nicole🌻: miss you all too and we will.

Lexie texted me she was here and she looked good too, she had on a blue dress that wasn't too fancy or to boring and white sandals and her hair were up in a ponytail kind like Ariana Grandes.

I got into her car and she said "look at my best that's my best." "Selfie for Instagram first" I say, pulling out my phone snapping the photo.

"So where is this party" I asked turning on the radio? At my friend Jakes house. Do you know who I'm talking about? Oh yeah, Jake Webber, he's a YouTuber too I say. Right. Wait, he's friends with Sam and Colby. No no no I didn't think I would meet them like this I'm going to embarrass myself. Everything okay over there Lex asks. Yeah, just peachy I say, smiling.

15 minutes later she pulls up to another apartment complex and parks in a parking garage. I grab my purse and hop out and she locks the door. Ready to go she says hooking her arm with mine and pulling me inside the building toward the elevators. Ready as I'll ever be I fake smile.

The elevator felt like it took forever and it finally stopped on the 2nd floor. She dragged me down the hallway past a few doors and stopped at a door and knocked and Jake answered the door.

"Hey, Jake," she says, hugging him "this is my best Nicole, she's new here also from Kansas." "Hi," say walking in past him. Welcome to humble abode enjoy the party, he says, shutting the door.

It's a nice small apartment similar to mine a little bigger I thought to myself.

Lex drags me over to the living room to meet more people. Hey, Nicole, I want to meet Katrina, she's another really good friend of mine. Hi, I'm Katrina I've heard a lot about you she says hugging me. Hi, nice to meet you too, I love your hair by the way. Then she says all giggly.  This is my boyfriend Sam she says, touching his shoulder sitting down.

Hello, he says, waving at me. Hi, I say, trying to not freak out and trying to be cool like I don't stalk I mean watch their videos. My friend Colby's over there talking to our friends Mike and Kevin he says going back to his phone.

I decided to sit down on the couch next to Katrina since Lexie left and was talking to Jake, Xepher, and Tara about God who knows what. So? How do you like being her Katrina asked me? It's ok, I say I've only been here for a few hours I say laughing. Funny thing is I'm from Kansas. Sam and Colby are from Kansas too, she says, pointing at them.

I miss my family, but it was like boring and didn't have many real friends and that's why I started YouTube.