33

Today is my first check-up because I wasn't really allowed to do anything drastic and if all signs a are clear I'm good to go.

It sucks now because later on it could still cause health problems. I never even thought about why the guy did what he executed or  if the cops ever caught him. I yet have to go to court and testify. 

Things look to be going great for the friend group even Lex actually, but I haven't heard from Colby really though he's been keeping with his self. Maybe he's come to his senses and discovered that Lex isn't for him now. Evidently she thinks they will last longer to get married.

Finally, it was 2 :30 and I was ready for my appointment. I arrived there an signed in and surprisingly Holly called me back. She read my temperature  and weigh also asked a few question's. And so she said Doctor Lee would be in to see me.

Doctor Lee checked my breathing and had me do a few stretches' and exercises to determine if I could bear it. Which I could, but I still had a slight pain in my ribs but they are still healing. She gave me the a ok and I was on the way to the beach to meet up with the group for a surprise party for one of their other friends.

Sadly, I knew Colby was going to be there with Lex hooked on his arm like a fucking leech. I deiced to screw it and put on one of my new bikinis and show off. I was sort of self conscious  about my body, but I also wanted to be one the girls who their viewers and  younger girls can look up to and not be self conscious. Because I still have a scar and it's not going to go away and now I have battled scarred to tell my future  children about.

I texted Kat and Tara that I was kind of nervous  to be there and told me, they got me covered and would be there.  Me and Kat talked and she knew that her and Lex's friendship  wasn't going to last. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have met  Kat and then I wouldn't figure she's a dirty lying  hoe bag.

Nicole: are you sure that it's a good Idea that I'm coming.

Kat: don't worry, I bet Tara, Xeph, Cassie and Devyn got your back as well

After a long drive by myself to the beach I finally arrived. Nervous as hell because I haven't really been out much. I never really talked about it I had nightmares about that night or someone trying to break into my apartment. Funny enough I don't even know where Josh ran off too after all this.

I walk over to the fire pit and everyone's here but I don't even see Colby or Lexie. Hoping that's a good sign to my day.

I saw Tara and Jake talking to Corey and Kevin is I sit next to them before That Tara hugged me. After talking Kat brings over me a cup of lemonade.

I took a sip and my thoughts went to where is Colby. So I asked Kat. "Oh Colby should be on his way and apparently Lexie has to fly to New York for some photos and a meeting with a famous fashion designer" she says squeezing my arm and getting up to find Sam.

Thank god one less person to deal with I sigh and fish my drink. In thought I here that voice and I look over and see Colby doing the bro hug with Sam. I excuse my self to the bathroom.

I open the door and and to my amaze Colby's standing there. You scared me I say holding my chest. The first words he said were "why didn't you tell me you were pregnant"

What am I supposed to say oh I'm pregnant and I maybe didn't know who the father was and most likely it's you when I'm with Julian. also you with Lexie and did you even find out I ask. Why did you have to bring it up now?

"Knowing you would probably avoid me and my calls. I got a text from a random number and I put two and two together. Can we talk more.

His blue eyes kept watching mine and all of a sudden I was lightly pushed up against the wall and lips were on mine. I didn't know how to react so I went along with it. Then I realized and pushed him away. What the hell is wrong with you!

"I really like you" he says
And I just walk away back to the party.

ooh the tea is hot!