13

I was sitting at the counter eating a burrito and editing when I caught a message from a random number.

Random #: hey, this is the Julian bowling alley guy.

Nicole: hey, this mystery girl lol my names Nicole

Julian🎳👾: I'm texting you. Asking if you would like to catch lunch with me today?

Nicole: I would love to.

Julian🎳👾: how does 1 sound?

Nicole: great!

I texted the group chats with me, Kat, Lex, Xepher, Tara and Devyn.

Nicole: guys I got a lunch date with Julian

Lex: bowling guy? Go get em girl

Kat: the one guy you talked about at dinner?

Dev💄🌷: ooh good luck girlie

Tara👽: yass don't forget to to fill us in.

Xeph⛓🗡: hope he's a good guy I don't want to have to scare him off. Lol

Nicole: yes bowling ally guy. thanks, Xeph I think he's good And yes I will fill you all on how it goes.

After texting in the group I look over at the clock and I see it's 12 so I decided to hop in the shower.

I got out of the shower an wrapped the town and plugged in my blow dryer. After blow-drying my hair I decided to leave it in its a natural wave. I put on a baby blue sundress and white sandals. Then I walked over to my vanity add a little mascar and lipgloss and I was ready. The time read. 12:45.

I sat down on the couch and watched some Netflix. Later on, Julian texted me he was outside.

I took the elevator down and when I went outside he was standing ready to open the door for me. "Thank you" I say sliding in and he shuts the door for me and walks around to the driver.

"So where are we going" I ask.
"I thought you would like to go to the diner and after we can go to the pier" he says.

he drive to the diner down the road witch was one of my favorite places. the waitress lead us to a booth the corner of the small place. I order a sweet tea with lemon and he just got a plane water with ice.

the lady came back with our drinks an asked if we were ready to order.
I order a chicken, bacon, lettuce and avocado sandwich with fries. Julian got a hamburger and fries.

After while we finished we just sat there talking and he asked me if we were to head out to the pier.