29

I resolved to get a Dr's appointment and I think it's time, so I texted Julian to meet at Griffith Park to kill some time before the appointment. I feel like It's the right time  to tell him the truth about me and Colby. I love him, but my heart Is set on someone else and I can't keep leading him along.

I sat on one of the benches nearest to the entrance and I told him where I would be at.

Hey, I wave standing up and hug him.

"What's going on," he says kind of confused

I sit back down.
I Hmmm, I huff, I don't how to tell you this Julian. I truly, really love you and you made me happy and felt special but I feel like our relationship is going downhill I say grabbing his hand.

I sort of have feelings toward someone else and I don't want to keep leading you on. I think we need a breakup. I'm sorry. Being with you on the being made me a better individual. I looked downward at my lap waiting for him to say something. I really wanted to throw up.

I decided to hold back about the other guy because I didn't want to ruin it even more. He was even so quiet I decided to speak up an tell him about Josh.

I never told you this either I was in fear of what he would do. My ex Josh is back, he's attempting to ruin us and I didn't want to let that happen. He mistreated me and I finally felt free moving here.  I'm ready really sorry I say.

Is it him that you like he spoke up. Are you doing this to protect me?

No, it's not him I don't desire to put myself out there like that again.

I honor  that you told me the truth before it got worse, I'll see you around. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and took up at left.

I felt my life was a fucked up fairy tale. I sat there a little longer before I had to depart. After sitting I got up and went away with tears streaming down my face.

At the office, there were 4 pregnant women and another I couldn't tell if she was. I felt awkward sitting there.

The lady at the front desk called back two of them and another 10 minute in. I was in my own world until she yelled my name
" Nicole Williams"

I stood up and walked over to her smiling still nervously. She put me in the second to on the right. I sat up on the bed thingy.

So what's the problem, she asked, sitting on the spinning chair at the computer.

I nervously play with my fingers and I spoke and told her that I may pregnant.

Okay well I'm going to draw some blood from and try and do a ultrasound. She says getting up to set up the machine and put gloves on.

Another lady came in named Michelle who had two needles and a band aid. It didn't hurt and she gave a cookie and a juice to make sure I didn't pass out.

Then the other last cam and started to put the cold jelly on my stomach. After a few minutes, she swivels the wand around the points to the bean shape spot on the screen and she said here's your baby. Then she prints out two ultrasound and hands a napkin. She types on her computer and sets me up another appointment.

I was finally done and left walking to my car.

On the way home, it felt weirdo felt like someone was following me. I looked and only saw a car that just turned. Half there I still had the feeling.

I pulled into a gas station and saw the car drive slow and I noticed it was Josh's car. I walked in the store and brought a Gatorade and texted Kat.