9

Back home in LA finally. My mom's home, but she still doesn't feel herself. I was scared to leave again

In the Uber from the airport back to my flat. Anxious to see my friends I don't know why.

At long last, made it back and I  crashed on my couch because I haven't been really sleeping. I was so very tired.

I laid there trying to fall asleep and of course, there was a knock on the door. I contemplated getting up. I decided what the hell and got up to see Lex standing there and I gave her the biggest squeeze. Come in I say motioning to step inside.

They sat on her couch and talked about anything and everything until the sun came up. I woke up before Lex and decided to make coffee.

Sitting at the counter sipping her coffee Lex sits up and stretches making the most inhuman noise. I laugh at her and offer her some coffee.

A little while later Lex left and I thought to make a sit-down video. I put the camera on the tripod and sat down.

Hey, guys it Nicole here and I made this video telling you guys why I have been MIA. So it's really hard to start off. My mom ended up in the hospital so I took the first flight I could and flew back to Kansas for a few days. She ended not being able to breathe and she passed out and my dad did if the paramedics were when a little late she wouldn't have made it. I'm thankful for them and that my mom is ok. I hope you all can understand and I love guys and I promise to make a new video for Wednesday.

I poured a glass of wine and sat down and started editing the video and uploaded it.

It was late, I was sitting on the sofa watching some show called Dead to me on Netflix. I looked over at the time and it says 10:30. I debated and decided I needed a break and went for a walk along the beach.

At the beach, I found a nice place and sat down. Thinking to myself how my life's changed.

"Hey, aren't you Nicole Lexie's friend" I hear from the distance.

I look over and see a person walking toward me and I find a glimpse of the blue hair.

"Yeah, I say back aren't you, Colby, right," I say standing up to greet him.

Um, yeah, so what are you'd done alone out here at dark.

I just need to be alone and I love the beach and I can see the moon I say smiling.

Well, I can leave, then he says, steering toward the direction he came from.

No, no you don't have too, I read a little panicky. You can stay if you want to. Then why are you out here I asking back?

We're having a few drinks and a small fire, he says, pointing to little ways Down the beach. Besides, I saw someone sitting down here so I came to investigate. If you want, you can join us Lexies actually coming before long.

No thanks, I'm good I say sitting back down in the same position. He sat next to me. I rubbed my arms because the air at the beach picked up.
Here he says, giving me his sweatshirt.

No, I don't want to accept it, it's yours.
Your cold, he pronounces.
I cast it on and it was a little big but I liked it was black and yellow and xplr on it also it smelt good too. We sat in silence for a little and I spoke. Thank you.

Your welcome I better come back to my friends he says getting up, dusting the sand off his pants.

I sat at that place for a few more hours and I got up and left. In the car, I fastened my hair and I noticed I still had Colby's sweatshirt on.
I would give it back the next time I catch him.

At home, I got to my room and crashed. That night I really had a good sleep.

The following morning I heard my alarm and I sat up noticed I was still wearing the sweatshirt.