Chapter 1 : Waiting

1

Buzz

Buzz....buzz.....
Buzz....buzz.....

It was just my phone.
I quickly picked it up....
"why I got exited?", Thinking in my head after looking at the phone's screen.

"Yoboseyo...(Hello)", I replied calmly.

It was Liza, my roommate.

"Where are you??..... Haven't you decided yet?", Liza asked hurriedly.

She was not showing but I sensed a little bit tiredness and irritation in her voice or maybe I'm overthinking. She has always been a lovely friend of mine. But at that time maybe I didn't want it.

"Mianhae (sorry)...I can't come.You guys can enjoy." I replied with an even tone. Hoping that, she wouldn't ask why, silly me.

"But why??... Where are you??..We all are......", I didn't let her finish her sentence as I hung up the phone and switch it off. "I'm not a good friend I guess", I murmured.

"Huuushh", I sighed. Staring at the cold mug of hot coffee which I had ordered.

I'm not saying that service of this place is improper, but maybe I should have been witty enough to have that coffee when it was hot.

It was 8 of another cold evening when I sat here. Just like past 6 weeks, I've been sitting on the same table staring the same coffee that I order regularly.

I thought how long am I gonna behave like this?

It was near cold. People were already putting up warmer suits and clothings.
"Ya right! Its getting cold", murmuring to myself as the senses came to me and I realised that I have lost the track of days.

Away from noices of distraction, I was one lost in my own thoughts.
But that was not my expectations or dream, those were my reality.

Everyday, every evening, I again and again found myself lost in the deep woods of my thoughts and inner voices. I wish I could escape that.
Maybe I should become open to people who care for me.

Everyday I get hurt by recalling the same experience, it feels like my life is stuck in some never-ending heartless painful time loop. Where I have to go through from my every experience again and again and again.
Looks like I can't help it, or maybe I am too scared to get any help.

Again, staring at my mug, I recalled my memories of past which made me to spend my every evening at the same coffee shop. And I ended up being like this...

( 6 weeks before)
(Autumn of the year)

*Rings*
I opened the door of the coffee shop with a swing. I dashed through the doorway to the reception with a gleam of self confidence and awareness about self beauty.
My stunning navy blue off shoulder midi dress was going perfectly with my newly paired shoes. Holding the aura latest collection purse in my one hand. I approached the reception table.