Chapter 33 : Confessions

.

              33

.

"I've always loved you so much"

The fact was revealed by me. It was getting so hard to keep it in. I was constantly observing his face to see any slightest change of expression.

But he just... SeokJin pulled me up by circling his hands around my waist and locked me into his hug.

This hug was so special and different because he looked angelic. His scent smoldering faintly was making me feel dizzy while his soft exhales hitting my back of neck were exquisite. The moment was flawlessly graced by allurance. To a point I though if heaven would feel like his embrace.

I gave up into his arms. I just wanted to be sank in him.

"You do not ignore people's feelings. You embrace them."
I said in his ears. He tightened the hug for a second before breaking it.

He cupped my face with both hands and looked with his soft eyes. "I may not remember what you were for me, but all I know is now I won't forget you ever again. Forgive me!"

I tried saying something but he shushed me.

"Will you give a chance to be together with you. I promise I won't leave like the other time. I won't lie about being okay. I won't give you any fake hopes that tugged you up this long."

"Jin..." I could have never imagined this. This experience was marvelous. I couldn't feel any less love. He was the first for everything. If someone says I'm the luckiest girl alive right now, I won't disagree. "Jin, you're my first love. I've confessed to you because I don't wanna loose you. I've realised how much I loved you."

"I love you too! Do you believe me?"

"Absolutely "

My hands found their way to his neck over shoulders. His strong grip on my waist lifted me up. His head titled a bit while closing the distance between our lips. I closed my eyes.

Immense euphoric butterflies bursted inside my stomach when his silk soft lips made contact with mine. I was loosing control because I can't when its him. His slow kisses were draining every ounce of saintness from me. I never felt, he was this good.

This time was way much better than others, because he was mine now. Every yard of my mind was filled with haze and my cells screaming his name.

I couldn't control and a soft moan left my mouth. On heard of it, Jin grabs skin on waist and pushed me to the pillar.

He stood in front, gaining control of my every movement. Establishing his territory over the milky torso of mine.

His scent was the only thing I wanted to smell forever. He was so dreamy and powerful that I could worship him for being himself. He was just perfect.

His soft slow kisses were sucking the soul out of me. My hands were in his hairs and his hands on my back. I never wanted this ecstatic feeling to evaporate. He was supreme.

The contact was broke as we need air to survive.

I looked at him, his glossy eyes felt somehow different. It seems like his stare was kept for me only.

He snuggled into me, hugging me in his soft embrace. I hugged him back, putting my head of his shoulder feeling like a small puppy.

The feeling that you get when hugging someone you love is truly indescribable.

.
.
.

The party bloopers overlapped every other sound that could be heard. Only jingling cheers of crowd was occupying the ministry when the clock hit mid night.