Chapter 28 : Awakening

.

28

.

The character development I saw in Sofia was marvelous. Is this the power of love they say of?

Even after that it took a while to convince Agatha, it was worth it in the end.

Sofia was really inspirational. She fought her way, for what is right. I wish to be like her.

No wonder Joon came with all set up, he got down in front of all, asking for Sofia's hand and putting on a fancy ring replacing the previous one. It gave me tickles on my tummy. I stayed till the time they all left to the main hall, as they need to convey this update.

And what I'm doing now is trying to walk holding up in this heavy gown. Being the important guest for today, I was asked to wear something splendid. They didn't even gave me a choice. So here I am panting a little because of the struggle to carry this velvet woven fabrics down the hallway in my own pace.

I didn't saw SeokJin during the proposal service few moments ago. He left to attend a phone call, that's all I saw back then. I wonder would it be okay to let him intrude in mind again, because even if I deny my eyes disobey me. They wanted to see him.

The evening was getting older, I was drifting slowly, the hallway was vacant as usual and my hands started to feel heavy. I relaxed a bit by letting my gown to sweep the floor.

I wonder if they have already announced the news. I could hear muffled cheers down the hallway.

'I could use an another hand right now.' Just to my think, I saw someone coming into my direction.

Wow! God, since when you hear me this quick? It was taehyung. I gave him a gentle smile and hand wave.

But he didn't seem to return it back. His face was irked and offended. The way he was advancing towards me was also kinda not appreciable. I got an ugly feeling about it, but the control of the situation was lost when taehyung grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Whoa! Taehyung?"

"Yeah! Kinda hot, huh?" His vowel dipped in sea of lust. He was being dominative aggressively.

"Taehyung leave me!" In respond to this, Taehyung rather stretched my limp, tightening his grip on it with every passing second. It was starting to hurt.

The next thing I knew was that his another hand flew over to my waist as he groped my back of waist, piercing his nails into my skins.

I cried in pain out loud, "Taehyung! I said fucking leave me!"

He didn't seemed to care.

"That's what you always wanted! You frissfuck. Now playing all innocent in front of me. This sluty skin of yours wanted to be touched by luxurious men. Now its getting it, why you so discomforted about it, huh?"

Taehyung had sided me to the wall, ceasing every possible way to escape. And not to mention his nails dipped into my waist and wrist, making me absolutely unable to breathe. Tears had started appearing soon enough in my eyes. But he seemed not to care.

His body pinned over mine. Where I was begging him to leave me, because over-powering him was out of the option. His heartless eyes lingering over mine.

"Don't piss me off by trying to evade me! Believe me this is me being polite! You see that hallway on your left. So many rooms it has!" He said wavering his head over to it. "I can fuck you in any one of those for entire night and believe me when I say no one would ever know where are you even if you try screaming on the top of your lungs!"

"Kim Taehyung! Shut the fuck up and leave me! Or I'll call the cops!" I was constantly trying to remove his nails from my waist but he was just too strong to care of.

He smirked as a reply, it felt utterly disgusting. "Call the cops? Isn't your phone dead?"

I was so much condemning my weakness at this point. It feels as if the lifeline was being sucked through his nails. My face of red, tears were already falling. This was clear harrasment.

"I wonder if anyone in your contacts in Seoul even know where you are right now! Even if you don't return to them, no one could even in their dreams found me suspicious of anything!" Pure evil was drooling over his wording. What's with him? Is this the real Kim Taehyung?

"T-taehyung.." my confidence was far beyond repair now. "Please let me go!" I was so helpless, with my arms wide open leaving my frontals unguarded. And this man forcing himself upon me constantly. My entire posture was shivering, frightened of him. The strength in my muscles was long gone as with my hope. A fear settled in, that my prestigious purity of womanhood would be snatched soon now.

Taehyung was in no mood of stopping, his nails probably had left deep red, irritated marks over my skins, burning it. He was now closing our distance every second. I wasn't in any position to move anyhow without his permission.

To my surprise, a punch came flowing by, making a hit on his face and soon Taehyung was thrown up into the air and thrashed onto the ground pretty hard.

As now in absence of any support, my knees were already trembling in loss of any determination of being saved. I almost fall down but a couple of arms grabbed my back and soon I was into an embrace of gentle hug. I let my entire body weight to lie down upon my protector.

Everything was happening so fast, I wasn't able to comprehend anything right now.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" He said, staying me put in his arms, justifying my grievance.

All I could let out was some fumbles and sobbing noice out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry y/n. Are you okay!" he pulled back for me, as I saw his face, my sobbing erupted hard. I hugged his shoulders rigidly. He hugged me back with composure.

"S-seokjinn.." I let out his name between my frequent hiccups. He was strocking my back up and down to clam me down.

"I got you. Its okay" he said cupping my cheeks.

I looked at the spot where Taehyung was punched to, but he was nowhere to be seen.

My hiccups and seepings rested eventually on Seokjin's shoulders. His constant embrace over me kept that disgusting feeling away, it felt like my bed sheet, comfortable. I never had any plan to pull apart, but SeokJin did. I glanced at him with my sleepy eyes.

He was worried. Still looking at my face, trying to read my eyes to know more.

Seokjin's sheepy eyes were uninterruptedly embroidering me, makes me restless. My breathing was rested as well as my anger. Can he now control my emotions?

"Are you okay now?" He asked in low tone. I just nodded my head maintaining the eye contact.

He didn't say anything afterwards and just took a step back at an appropriate distance. I also lower down my eyesight.

But the older soon snaked his hand into mine, eyes staring straight, and gently hooked me to coming along. I did what he wanted.

...to be continued...