Chapter 15: Escape

.

15

.

Stupid!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

How humongously so immatured perspective of mine that got me in a situation like this.

A little long ago, I was feeling brave and determinant. Seemed like I was capable of doing anything.

But just in few seconds, the entire willpower of mine drained like nothing but illusion.

How stupid of me, living in my world of memories and imagination, expected something material in this immaterial world.

I'm so naive!

Feeling week, crouched to the floor, feeling the night winds hitting my face under the stars.

Tears had dried away leaving an achiness on my cheeks.

With lack of willfulness, I decided something. It was over! The journey of mine for finding my lock key.

I stood up, fixed my clothes, took a deep breathe to gather my courage and moved away from the balcony.

I came down stairs. Everything was little calm.

None of this has to do with me, I left to the corridor remembering where I left my baggage.

Walking ahead.
I saw a familiar face, that butler and fat lady with a irked expression. Someone was with them walking behind, a girl.

A girl, that I might knew what she do?

I stopped, a little fearful. That lady got her eyes over me with furioused eyebrows.

"Wait you IMPOSTER", her voice croaked sending shiverings of fears to me.

"Your entire game plan is over! This lady right here is the real beautician, you the fake one".

"I-.."

"Nice play! You must be with that fucking stubborn stupid man. Now you done for!!"

Damn! How much scary can someone be. And who the man like wtf?

So I did the only thing I was good at, showing my back. I ran off like anything. My heart sanked in fear when I saw that lady running right behind with a iron rode!

That why her butler carries that rod around?

"I'm not...I just wanna go-"

"Stop right there... I'll make you go"

I recognised some similar decors to find my way to that room I got in earlier. I increased my pace and left her behind for a while.

I reached the door faster than that fat gum and her weeny servant.

The door was slightly open I took a peek. I saw Sofia bending outside a little from her window.

She was pulling something up or someone!

She pulled up, a man, inside from the window

She pulled up, a man, inside from the window. Both panting aggressively.

That man seemed familiar. Wearing a little formals upon, his blonde hairs puffed up.

"W-why? Why again?", Sofia said stutteringly.

"I wanted to see you"

That man, I remembered, who stumbled on me at that side gate of castle. His eyes dragonly carved.

"Joon, we have done talking!"

"I know. Its just-" he move closure to Sofia. While I was peeking in from a little cracked door I opened, being completely aware that a flabby ball could appear anytime with a iron rode in her hands.

The capacity of taking in shits was upbrimming, I lost. And opened the door wide apart not getting bothered by anyone.

Just wanted to get my suitcase and leave this place!

"What the- EXCUSE ME!!?", Sofia startled a bit. Namjoon pulled back.

"Just let me go. That fat-so is already chasing me. I just need my-" I got interrupted.

"MY MOM? She here?"

"Just behind me"

"Joon!!! Leave now. The fuck go~"

Namjoon looked Sofia doubtively and frowned.

"I'll not go easy this time. I swear to god-" a voice resonated from little far indicating that fat lady was about to come.

"Joon goooo", Sofia pushed Namjoon towards me. He almost stumbled upon me.

He looked at me with a dropped face and held my hand. And dashed out dragging me along.

"Wait?! My suitca~~" my yelp went in vein as Namjoon didn't listened to me and dragged me out of the room.

"Arrange that later. Your life is important right now!", Joon exclaimed in concern.

My unwillingness to move disappeared when I saw that lady coming at us.

I sprinted and co-ordinated the run with his hand holding mine.

He looked at me as I increased the speed. Lips apart in confoundness and anxiety . Our steps synchronised and were pacing up little by little.

I looked at him. Yep! He was hot! His shoulder muscles were moving rhythmically and his golden hairs fluttering. He was focusing on floor and I was concentrated on him. Running off with a man holding hands.

"Hah! I knew you two are together".

"Mom! What you doing?" Sofia came out of room in front of her running mother who was just going to pass through the room door.

"Get back Sofia! Today it'll be over forever. I have even told the security to come and get them. They not gonna escape".

"Mom! We are in royal castle. You can't-" Sofia tried to hold her mother. But she was pushed inside the room just by one elbow.

"That beautician is also fake, such a con artist. What a plan they thought they made" She continued chasing us.

A little further laps got us to a two parted ways in the hallway. I run to right and Namjoon run to left. Due to that difference our hand bond severed.

I looked up behind but kept running so did he. I didn't changed the direction and kept moving alone.

I came aross this big vestibule (corridor) , so wide and sumptuous.

The glimmers were dull. I had no idea if that lady went behind Namjoon or is behind me. I was practically running.

Should I have followed Joon instead?

A long door got my attention at the end of the way. Instead of trying to scurrying further, I decided to hide inside.

Gladly the door was not locked but I refused to see behind before entering in. I was panting drastically.

I crumbled down to sit on side of the door against the wall to get a hold on my shivering self. Exhausted!

Room was dark. Couldn't see anything, didn't even cared about it.

I rested.

.

It was a while, I only heard some footsteps in group. Maybe security people wandering around.

No one bothered to check inside the room. Maybe my decision was correct.

Once again, my knees were folded and tugged to my chest. But this time the darkness was overwhelming.

...to be continued...