Chapter 24 : Ferris wheel

.  

                    24

Yes it is what you think it is🙃

_______________________

I lowered my head, drifting my sight away from him, shyly. He was making me feel something I never felt before. Just his presence within my visible circumference was enough to give me butterflies. But I had to put my guards up, otherwise I don't know what type of ugly situation could turn up for me.

Done with the games, including one 'arm wrestling machine ' which I tried till I break, metaphor intended. Even SeokJin wasn't able to move the muscular arm of the artificial man. That was hilarious. Just looking him trying then pouting. But eventually failing.

Being with him, I hoped I could hold on to the time. Everything seemed blurred but only Jin was clearly visible.

"And we done with the games" Jin said and we were exhausted with the game stalls. "Imagine you didn't win any" Jin looked at me. "Oh why imagine, you literally didn't win any!" With he bursted into his windshield laughter. Teasing is fun, huh?

"Hahaha very funny" I mimicked in frowned tone.

"Sorry I'll make it to you "

"Hmm?"

"Let's eat. I'm hungry"

"Oh yeah sure. Me too"

At that park, there wasn't any fancy meal dine but couple of starters and street food shops. I started trying selected recipies from here and there.

Done with the food, it was late night. I wasn't carrying watch or even phone. But I feel bit sleepy already. I was wondering if he felt the same this would be it for today.

"Can't ride big ones" Jin said coming behind me. "After stuffing food. Let's try something not so vibrating"

He was looking ahead at the swings. I was considering what he said, "Ferris wheel?"

"Oh yeah. Let's go!"

Hopefully we were about to live last moments of the evening together. I shrug the pathetic feelings away which were constraining me from living the moment.

The wheel was old fashioned. It didn't had compartments but single benches. I sat aside of Jin. Our shoulders touching eachother.

The safety bar was pulled down and the ground started to move far

All the big lights down were nothing just twinkling stars from up here. Unlike the city, country side wasn't so illuminated to the distances. Just random few twinkles were visible from remotely located bunch of houses surrounded by hills. The entire fare appeared mesmerising, it was huge.  My heart was racing but I didn't know what he was doing.

  My heart was racing but I didn't know what he was doing

I took a glance at him. He was struggling, he had his hand on his forehead, eyebrows knitted, like he was in pain.

"SeokJin what happened? You okay? Are you scared of heights?"

Jin was breathing heavily. We were almost at the top, the fare lights were finding it hard to reach us. I barely see his face in the shimmers reflecting from below.

I hold his shoulders and gave him a shake, continuously calling his name.

He budged, "Headache.." broken alphabets uttered.

I raised anxious. At that situation, I was helpless. I started massaging his shoulders, giving him comfort.

"Why you kept lying?" Seokjin's hands dropped.

"Me?" I also retracted in confusion.

"Yes. You are...there is more. You don't say"
He sat in silence. My breathing increased accompanied with raised heartbeat. My lips were wabbling.

We reached the top. The swing was acceptabily slow.

My eyes were already watery a bit because of before. My lips parted afar to jumble upon right words. Whereas SeokJin sat in peace, staring at me. His iris was moving over my face, observing.

"When we met before we didn't only hang out together. There was more" Jin's vowels were soothing and deep. He wasn't suspicious but calm.

"I-..."

With that Jin lifted his hand to place it behind my back to avoid me fidgeting and pulled our faces to close the distance.

A massive rush of fluids flew through my veins. I felt stuck.

For the last time he looked at my sparkling eyes before closing the distance between our lips.

Our lips met. My hands found their way towards his colar. The kiss was chaste, sweet like melody.

SeokJin pushed himself more into my lips to deepen the kiss. As result of his action, I gripped his shirt colar into my hands. My eyes shut down due to mixed feelings.

That moment filled my spine with numerous of chills and tickles. I never felt like this before, not even when he kissed me weeks ago. This was different and absolutely astonishing.

I unknowingly pulled him closer by pulling his colars as he tilted his head to the side a bit. My mind became hazzy and sense of surroundings disappeared. All I know was just his lips on mine in this entire universe. Rest all fade away.

That's when he started to move his lips, giving me a lip bite.

I pushed him away, panting for air, totally flushed.

My hands on his chest, trembling. He looked at me with tired and irked eyes, "What?"

My entire body was already vibrating. My desires somehow trying to takeover my actions but I was condemning. My face was all red.

I gained my strength of speech. "What about her?"

SeokJin twisted his eyebrows, "Who?"

SeokJin gave a needy but rather sad pout. His lips were reddish and pulsating. I lost control, my heart cried out and I pushed him by his colars. Crashing his lips on mine. He took a while to adjust and started moving his lips. Mine following him. I swung my hands around his neck from his chest. His arm snaking around my waist pulling mr close. Our lips sharing a clean kiss.

My form was shuddering but my lips still moving with his. It felt so dillusional still so real. Maybe neither of us could have stopped but the need to breathe broke us apart. Our hand connections were seperated as we sat on distance looking the ground is coming up soon.

We got off the swing. None of us was in any mood for confrontations. I was worried about his state, but he was doing fine walking ahead of me.

We continued walking until the crowd was dispersed. Then he turned back, I was following his shoes looking at ground. I ceased my movement and gazed back at him.

He seem confused but calm. Before any break of conversation could take place, his phone rang.

He mumbled something over and turn it down. "Let's go" he said.

I followed him till the entrance gate. Again a black car was waiting outside.

He stood and opened back seat door for me. He sat in front.

The car drove off. I knew where will it go. The mansion!

         ... To be continued...