Chapter 9 : My call

9

The room was filled with a uncanny silence and a unanimous statement was passed, "Are you okay?"

My anxiety short lived, I stunned and looked at those two standing like being paused in the middle of something.

God ! They were really confused.

"I'm..... I'm fine. I just remembered something reallyyyy important. You know!", atlast I acted normal.

But, I was not sure about my memory and its holding capacity. So I quickly dragged out my phone and searched 'Uyung castle' on the maps.

"Just a second!", I find it important to search the keywords first than to explain my abnormality, thus ignoring their concerned and stunned faces.

I digged into my phone, staggered around there a bit longer because nothing was being shown up for my keywords 'Uyung castle'.

I started walking involuntarily while searching on phone.

I sat on my bed with a great feeling of failure as I couldn't find anything about word 'Uyung castle'. I also searched for 'Uyung palace' but nothing came up.

I felt like how my hope was completed shattered just another second.

Liza and Hoseok were following me as I told them to wait for a second. Looks like the second was over.

Hoseok tilted his head to right depicting a gesture of thinking about my current state of being.

"Did you said.... Uyung castle?", He querried.

My eyes raised up.

"I guess that's what you are seeking on web", he added.

"You have any info about it?", I exclaimed. "Please tell me please".

Hoseok flickered his eyes as I pleaded unusually. Like ofcourse he was going to say, that's why he brought that up.

He signified me to calm down and took a breathe, "Actually you can't find it on maps if you search for 'Uyung'... that's the old name".

Hoseok took my phone lying on the bed and typed something.

'The maroon palace, south korea'.

Buffering started and line of results appeared.

A sudden change of expression occurred and I stood up, gazing the engagements in my phone.

He lowly shifted my phone towards me.

I was nervous, "Is it really here?" I asked. My breathe shuddered.

"Yes", he replied gracefully.

I saw how beautiful he is. His smile scattered the sunlight in the room, making his face look more prettier then before. He was an angel.

I took the phone and looked onto the screen.

"Is this Uyung?", I analysed.

"Yes, Uyung is its old name. As only near ones and its owner know about that name. How do you got to know about it?".

Hoseok eyes dazzled. Maybe he knew more about it than me. I was curious.

"A friend...told me about it", I flickered.

Liza was standing still trying to understand the situation, though I was sure she's gonna jump in sooner or later. As she can't resist her curiosity and clearly not after when I became so aggresive and anxieted after taking a name of a castle. She will not let it pass by.

I turned my phone down because I knew that Hoseok will give me more than any other website.

"Do you know how to go there? No I mean who lives there?...No I mean a boy or man whatever", I motor mouthed.