Chapter 32 : Heart-throb

.

                     32

...

Dying sunrays were giving up to the lamp dusts to substitute for hopeless light that was fading away. The old rays seeping far giving place for a young ones to shine soon.

In such of epic collision, Jin was depending over soft and slow lampshades to produce enough frequency to lit up the face of younger, standing in front of him.

Taehyung was definitely laughing. He blurted out the cause, which left Jin stunned.

Because Taehyung was never into women.

The entire build up stiff emotions of his, drained like nothing. He felt so unlikely for judging Taehyung but the same time he can't deny that Taehyung misbehaved.

"And I was in love with you during my entire highschool"

The second revelation left Jin wordless and his eyes wide. He wasn't disgusted but it was something far beyond what he expected. He wasn't prepared for this.

Taehyung was still giggling like a silly, not caring that he need to explain himself now.

Suddenly, Taehyung's laughter died. He stood properly and took a deep breathe. He glanced at Jin then diverted his eyes to somewhere else.

"Is that true?" Jin said finally.

"Sorry.." Taehyung started. "This happens everytime, what I wanted was nothing of this and look here we are." Taehyung gulped.

"I truly care about her, but somehow I felt jealous..that she has the ability to make you feel complete. Which I lacked." The environment had got intense. Sure, remembering someone you loved before for ages isn't an easy task.

"When did it all started?"

"Jin..I had fallen for you the hardest, that I could ever fall for anyone." Taehyung was breathing heavily. "But its alright now, I have someone in my life. During that time I truly realised Jin..that you are pathetic in expressing your care."

Jin took a step back, "I'm not!"

"I'm one of your few friends who stayed until here after getting to know your syndrome. Have you ever cared about us? Even when Sofia got involved due to her mother, did you ever tried to comfort her?" Taehyung shots were aiming ruthlessly at him. Taehyung was all nervous and sweaty, but he had to do it. He knew damn well that now Jin won't forget any of this ever again. "That's what you are, Jin! You never care! You know someone travelled from the capital to this district in order to find you. But you don't even care about her feelings."

"I do. Don't bable things you don't know"

"You know she's leaving tomorrow's dawn at the most?"

"i-"

"You came here to fight me for touching her. Well I should scold you for not protecting her." Taehyung's voice slowed down. "If you care, then show!"

Jin was standing there as if his all arguments had died, because Taehyung was right. "I won't let her leave" he said.

"That's my boy!" Taehyung said with a wide grin. Taehyung turned around facing the railing and pretended to stare at nothing but pure lifeless dark from the terrace. Jin came forward to join him.

"It's him, isn't?" Jin said out of blue. Taehyung knew what he talking about. "Jungkook"

"Yes. I love him so much"

"Happy for you." Jin displayed a plain grin. "I shall take my leave then"

Jin turned to leave the spot.

"If you won't kept her with you. I'll take her for real"

"Bitch you're gay"

"Ouch-"

.
.
.

There was this thing about this huge place. No matter how many people it contains, most of it shall remain silent as depth of the sea.

In one of those parts, I found myself advancing because I was having a shape conflict within me. Sofia's words kept my mind occupied. I looked for him in the hall, but he wasn't there. Where we went to then?

I'm going to confess to him. Not worrying about the consequences, because I won't regret about not trying.

I was strolling down the hallways when I saw him descending from the stairs.

On realisation of my presence, his eyes grew wide and face stagnant. But he eventually came down and stood in front of me silently.

My heart was stomping as I was going to confess. Why is this so hard?

He just stood there looking back at me.

"I have something to say" we both said together. Upon realisation, we chuckled.

"You go first" we again did it.

"No you" again. Our outburst of laughter lit the environment.

"Mine is not important. You can say" I said finally.

"Actually mine is also not important. You please" Jin said.

My brain nerves were screaming at me to retract. It was far more difficult. I may loose everything with him after this. But I have to do this because let's face it, its best to be 'someone to him' than just 'some-one'. We should learn to live on extremes.

"SeokJin..." I started. My breathe overworked. I could feel the rush of blood surrounding me. "SeokJin, I-i am in trouble" wtf.

Seokjin's glanced me with a concerned look. "Trouble of heart" I continued. "You have blundered my life ever since the day I met you. You have made it complex than it could ever be."

Jin had no idea what I was talking about. All he saw was a girl shaking slightly and trying to pull out some phrases from her throat. He put his hands on my shoulders, making me flinch and stop babbling.

"The celebration could wait. Would you like to escape for little bit?" Jin said with brightest smile on his face. I nodded.

His head moved right to left as a way of teasing. He grab my palm and pulled with him.

Walking down the ways with carpets, Jin stopped by one of the broad balcony view which I had never seen before. The scenery from there was vast but dark. The cold breeze there could make anyone's laziness vanish away.

"It's cold" I said covering myself up.

"This way you don't have to give any excuse for your shivering" he said with a crooked smile.

"Me? Shaking? And why would that be.." I tried to laugh it off.

"Hmm, probably you are scared" Jin leaned over the railing looking at me.

"Scared and me, never goes together, Mr Prince"

"Is that so, my queen"

I gasped on that sudden name. But I kept quiet, something was fishy. "You are such a flirt"

Jin's eyes went wide apart, he suppressed his smile.

"Is that the only thing you are good at?" I asked confidently.

"There's one more thing that I'm good at"

"A-and what's that!" I was expecting something.

"Ignoring people's feelings " but what left his mouth snatched my vowels from mine. I looked at him compassionately.

"Pushing others away. Not being able to return back what I've taken and many more."

He made eye contact with me in the last of his sentence. He was radiating vulnerable character and liquid eyes. I just wanted to tell him that how much I wanted to treasure him inside my console forever. Love of my life.

"I've always loved you so much..."

       ... To be continued .....