Chapter 19 : Revealed

19

.

A slimmy figure crystallised infront of me claiming a tag 'Kim Taehyung' as I observed unblinkably his outlines.

My mind was drifted from surroundings, all I saw was a V-shaped crop top the guy wearing, covering his belly button till crotch but exposing his side of tommy, arithmetically occupied by this unique and unseen inked markings of patterning arrangements looking subtle and cliché.

It was something accustomed, staid, unrealistic and magical representation of an animal, more looking like a dragon with flames and sparkes around.

The tatto was elongated, starting straight from his left side lower the ribs and probably ending till his left thighs or more, I couldn't see as the lower region was covered by the trousers the man wore.

It was enchanting, alluring. Probably enough to make me lost in it as I lost the length of time I have invested in staring to it.

"Like what you see" his voice kinda flirty, deep.

I gave a irked expression as I removed my eyes from the tattoo.

"Sorry but I don't know you" I gave simple reply to his question.

"Ah! You don't remember the men you bang into" his tone kind of teasing as he lifted his face in dramatic way to mock me.

I frowned rather not liking his way of approaching. "Are you the guy I accidentally banged into yesterday?"

"Correct. You are smart" he was joyful.

Ignoring the inconveniences, I apologised to him politely.

He smirked and took a step closer, "Miss I was really hurt. You left me on ground. You think a sorry would make it up for that?"

I got puzzled, chuckled a bit. Before he could say more, a hand appeared from behind his shoulder and encircled his chest. Just another second, a person clung to the back of Taehyung.

"Mister you started already" a taunting voice errupted suddenly but friendly. My legs pulled back automatically.

Taehyung grab that arm on his chest and swung around. "How can I start without you" he was laughing.

"But you did, didn't you? I even told you I'm coming soon" he said argumentitatively. Taehyung pulled him down in front.

"Cut the crap you fool" Taehyung swung his arms around the new-commer and hugged him tenderly. "I missed you bitch"

"I thought you were too busy to miss someone" he teased again.

I was smiling rather foolishly over that lovely friendliness.
And a guard approached me, "Your highness is waiting".

I reverted, "Oh yea-". I left the scene swiftly.

*

"But you said its not much probable" faint murmers of faminine voice reached from arounds.

"My calculations were accurate, but the symptoms are not predictable".

"It was just 24 days ago, and today. What will we-" silent sniffing made my feets stop at the corner of turn.

"We are trying our best. Problem is we are still on experimental phase with lack of insights" A manly voice tried to ease the listener.

Footsteps were heard as a prosperous, decent man in black saint lookalike clothes walked straight right past me.

The guard showed me to go ahead. I did. Turning from the corner to the hallway, I saw the queen leaning to the balcony.

*

"Its just the all these things don't make any sense" my voice was high but humble and respectful. I stood in same all green shrubs facing the back of highness.

"Seokjin's grandfather was more like a tyrant ruler" my heart cooed over his name.
"His liking for women's warmth was a point of concern because even after his marriage he didn't seem to loose any of that lust".

I eased my breathing.

"Seokjin's grandmother short-lived. She was a great loss for kingdom and for others as well. After her, the sense of restraintment was gone in him. He became void of feelings." She turned back to face me.

"No one knows true insights because they were never outed but there is something which will clear everything. His will at the time of his death".

"Oh what it says"

"There had always been a rumour that the king was a womaniser. Maybe it got worse after the queen's death because he was still young. He used to sleep with women willfully or forcefully. The will says one of his victims which he forcefully abducted to use for his pleasure turned out of a abnormality."

"Oh the witch thing" I confidently interected.

"She contaminated him to the core. Even his genes were polluted. Which we call as curse. The king executed.. the woman framing her as a witch."
Her voice were shuddering. She sat down holding her knees.

I moved closer to support her.
"Father's will only states how horrible that night was. He couldn't make it more than few months after that incident. King died early is a great conundrum."

"So its indeed not a curse. And why we are concerned right now. He died long ago".

Queen looked at me in the eyes then sighed, " When the will was outed after his death, the last page was in his handwriting for his generations. He regretted his decisions in life and exclaimed the curse which will make you forget your loved once."

"A memory loss?"

"Worst than that." She fidgetted her ring in finger. A constant frown was stick to her face. "I was married in the kingdom to the prince when he was 18. After king's death everything was quiet restless. The monarchy was thrown quite in time after that. And here we are in democracy.
I never saw the king or any, it was long gone already. I conceived SeokJin in my womb in a year or two. It was going fine."

Queen seemed to be lost in memories recalling it.
"His father was 20 when he woke up with this strange headache. He rested the day, but I clearly remember the worse was yet to come."

She gulped looking away, "Next day, he was up from bed looking at me with those confused eyes...why not because well I was just a complete stranger for him that time. I asked him what's wrong. He didn't replied but just kept staring at my swollen belly as SeokJin was still in my womb."

She looked back, " He didn't had just forgotten me but even his mates, almost entire world, every person he had met forgotten. Few days went in chaos but things made sense after considering father's will. He mentioned such sickness occurring over maturity of mind and body. He could have made it but all sense of voidness had engulfed him. He couldn't take it long on his mind."

At this point tears escaped eyelids of highness. I couldn't utter or do something.

"He wasn't available during my labour period. He didn't recognise the palatable first cries of our beloved son. He was pre occupied with his own sufferings gained in inheritance. Instead of feeling the joy of birth of prince, we were flanked by something else."

Literal sobs were propelling to me.

"His father...he was strong. After each of his random session of quarterly reiteration, he tried everytime to bring back what is lost. Everytime gaining knowing about how sickening he is after all to forget even his son. It was burdening on him. SeokJin lost his father's shade when he was 2."

My breathe hold for a second. I could feel her grieves.

"I flew to USA taking SeokJin away from this ugly curse...but-"

"But-"

" Seems like my attempt of running was unsuccessful "

...to be continued...