Chapter 21 : Turn around

.

21

.

"Oh there you are!"
The queen featured upon my appearance in the room.
"You sure have tiny feets haha!"

I was surprised to see how casual she was. Some different personality of her. While I rather ghosted her humour and kept moving slowly.

"About the deal!"

"Yes?" Queen looked at me with a smirk.

"I'm not in. It's off!"

Your highness kept the tea cup with a rattling noice on near table. She didn't expected. I was feeling apprehensive, my body felt on fire.

"I wanna go home!"

Queen stood up in sudden, "What? Really?"

I hummed and started towards exit.

"How about 300? No! "

I walked out of the room.

"4!?"

It was hard for me. In any way, denying a mother for something just too small. What was that!

All I know, a glance of SeokJin few week ago kept me captivatingly hold on to those glimpse of memories till now. I didn't know if I would spend more of my time praising SeokJin, I could ever get out from his charms.

Their is no us. Its clear. He made me daring enough to leap out of my city into somewhere remote. It was brave, but foolish as well. I have a life to live, dreams to fulfill and my parents too.

I can't let myself drown in somewhere I don't know if I could ever get out.

I know he's suffering. Anything is not his fault. The stupid curse thing or whatever has pulled him into, he needs help.

But not from me. Sofia tried too, even trying. There is just no way out. How can they expect me to heal him like nothing when experts had laboured days and nights into this?

I've seen enough. I do not wish more. And the money! I'm not striving for meals. I'm happy! Or was! I'll fix everything. Its not worth to put my future into this.

Its now or never!

I stormed out, dashing down the hallway to my room. Near to my appealing but yet repellent room, a touch grabbed my waist and spun me around. After some seconds to settle, I raised my head in disorientation to mark the outlines of that human who dared such a mistreat.

"What...you!"

He removed his grip from my waist. "So sorry to startle you"
He said mischievously.

"Ofcourse you are! What's this about?"

"Nah nothing. I just heard you denied some 400 thousand dollars!"

"What the!" It's no way this news would have been flown all around this quick. "You were snooping on me!"

"Was I? I wasn't!"

"It's none of your business mister anyways"

"Oh oh Maybe it's that thing we study in the books? Playing hard to get, to hitch the price more!"

His words hurted though, "What!! You think me like that! How lowly of you Mr. Kim! Just let me through!"

There was a dark silence as he knew what he said, he should be sorry for, "How about I'll date you?"

"Ah-hah? Are you out of your fucking mind? I'm so not in the mood for your humour! You're sick!"

I pushed him to let me through to my room.