Chapter 13

***

"Thanks a lot, Beel," I drank my bowl of soup after he placed it in front of me. It felt like I've used a lot of energy and now I've just regained it.

Beel, in the other hand, was giddily munching his personal pudding in a corner while waiting for his cupcakes in the oven. Faint footsteps came across the kitchen, and a wild Levi was found.

"Hey, I need your help, (Y/N)," he muttered.

"It's weird that you've left your room for once. What is it?"

"Uhhh...well, I felt bored fighting AIs in this game. So I wanted to ask somebody to play with me. But then the others didn't want to play..." he said in a desperate tone.

"Sure," I turned to Beel and said, "Beel, can you save some cupcakes for me? I owe you spicy-rainbow pizza tomorrow. It's on the cafeteria's menu."

He swallowed his pudding and replied with a thumbs-up, "Rodger dodger."

---

"Hey, who allowed you to be a pro gamer?" Levi whined at his seventeenth defeat.

"Ask God," I snickered.

"Yeah, right."

We played another game together and he still lost. Another game, then another. One lead to three. Three led to seven. Seven led to sixteen. And then the entire midnight, we were still up on games.

"Can I go now?" I pouted at my seat.

"I'll have to drain you all night so I could win," Levi said and I scoffed in reply.

"I'm going to confiscate all of your DVDs if the two of you continue playing," Lucifer's voice threatened.

"Ack!" Levi grunted under his breath.

"What a life saver, Lucifer," I yawned.

I trudged my way out of Levi's room to my bedroom. In the kitchen, I find Beel dozing on the cupcakes and stole one.

I shut the door behind me and went to sleep.

---

After sleeping the whole night, I got up and head to the tub for a short dip. My D.D.D. rang beside me and picked it up.

"You guys have a habit in calling me while I'm taking a bath. What is it this time?"

"Ah, sorry, (Y/N). Lord Diavolo wants to talk to you-" Barbatos said, though I interrupted him.

"Give him the phone."

I heard him hand it over to Diavolo and he said, "What a pleasant morning-"

"Yes, to be interrupted at my bath. Go straight to the point already," I said coldly. "Sharp as ever..." he muttered under his breath and continued, "The training will be resumed today."

"Okay, I'll hang up now." I was about to click it, the red head stopped me. "A~nd there's something else I want to tell you."

"What?"

"I think it's better to hear it yourself at the academy," he hung up, leaving me speechless at the tub. I sighed and got out and change into my uniform. I escaped the dorm through my window and dashed over to RAD.

***

(A/N): Ack! Finally published a new chapter even though an all-out exam is two hours later-