Chapter 22

***

It's been three weeks since that guy contacted me. Ever since that incident, Lucifer tried to close any online connections from outside the House of Lamentation.

Levi got upset about it, but he understood since he knows what's happening right now.

I'm also disappointed at it since I can't talk with Mina anymore. Well, oh, well. There really are times where you can't just let Lucifer on the decisions.

I sigh and look at the scenery of a death-like match of Beel's game.

The others weren't available so I volunteered to join and watch it for them. Mina props into a chair beside me.

"Hey, I made it," Mina grins.

"That's great. Not like usual," I snickered.

"C'mon! It happens once in a blue moon," Mina defended.

"Wait, does the blue moon come around in Devildom?" The both of us laughed and watched the entire game.

"Remember the time when you said you appeared to have three different forms?" Mina brought out a conversation.

"Yeah. Why though?"

"I mean, you don't usually pop out like one of those forms, right?"

"After all that training, I managed to control it," I sweatdropped.

We stopped by a cake shop and separated ways. We waved goodbye and I met Beel along the way.

"Isn't that from the new cake shop?" Beel asked, wolfing down three burritos. I nod in reply.

We walked back into the dorms and found Luke hugging his knees near the gate to the House of Lamentation.

"Huh? Luke? What are you doing here?" I crouch down to him. Staring at him while standing up makes him look like a small marshmallow with garments.

He looks up to me and said, "(Y/N)...Can I stay here for a while? Like a sleepover?"

"Explain," I smiled, my expression becoming deadpanned.

Luke frowns then looked away, "Just bring me in."

I looked up to Beel for help and support, but he shrugs as if saying, "Your choice." I tackled Luke and pushed the gate open.

"Let's do a sleepover in Beel's room," I smirked.

"Huh?" Luke and Beel gazed at me in bewilderment.

I'm glad the living room is empty. Especially the hallways. The three of us crept slowly into Beel's room. Successfully entering it without a problem.

"Man, I never slept in a demon's room..." Luke pouted.

"I'm a half-demon, we sleep in the same room and in the different beds. Accept that," I said, sitting on Beel's bed.

I did know that if I sat in Belphie's bed, I'm doomed.

"Thank you," Luke said.

I smiled.

I looked at the time. I tugged Beel's sleeve, my eyes still glued at the clock. "Hey, it's dinner time. How can we feed Luke?"

The two just glanced at me as we'll die earlier than the others.

Oh, god...

***

(A/N):

If the MC stuff toys are on sale, I'll get Belphie's MC-chan q(≧▽≦q)