Chapter 6

***

  I walked slowly at the corridor while looking at my D.D.D. I decided to wait for Mina-chan and watch demons walk by.

"Ooh! It's that girl again," a demon said while holding a big suitcase.

"Shut up! I heard the student council and Lord Diavolo talking about her. They said she was powerful!"

"Hey, since when did you hear that?"

 I walked away from the demons and slowly went to my classroom without being accompanied by Mina-chan. I open the door and approach my table and sat down quietly.

"(Y/N)! How was the dinner last night?" Luke said behind me.

"The dinner? Yeah, it was really delicious," I looked away staring at my notebook.

"Are you alright? You sound really gloomy today," he said.

"I'm really, really fine," I closed my eyes.

He looked at me closely, "You can tell me later, okay?" Luke whispered and went back to his chair.

Lunch Break

"What? Is that really true?" Luke asked.

"Yep. No doubt," I slowly bite into my sandwich.

"So let me get this straight," Luke took a deep breath, "You're saying that you're a human, half-angel and half-demon. They confirmed this because you showed up in one of your forms last night. Then Lord Diavolo and Barbatos will help you to handle your weird powers, now that they know you're not just an ordinary human."

"That sums all of it," I looked up and sighed.

"What do you mean? It's so awesome! Even if they look at you like a freak, no offense, they'll still see you as the most powerful being in all worlds!" he exclaimed.

"I mean, what's so exciting about that? I might even come to the Purgatory Hall pretty much rarely 'cause I might spend most of my nights in Devil Lord's Castle or at House of Lamentation," I grunted and crumpled the tissue I used and threw it into the bin.

"Now you said that, it might get more boring in the Purgatory Hall. And you're staying with those demons!" he said.

"I don't know if that's insulting 'cause I'm also half-demon," I laughed. "Oh, and by the way, my training might start a few days after."

"Ugh! No fair!" Luke pouted.

***