Chapter 18

***

"Oi, Lucifer! You there?" I knocked at the door and fiddled with my hair. The door unlatched his bedroom door and gestured me to come in.

"How's your training?" he started.

"Ah, training? Just fine, I guess," I looked away while remembering Red Head and Tea Master tied me in a hundred ropes.

"Well, that's great. If you want to fight me now, we should probably head outside," Lucifer said and put down his coat on his chair.

"Wait, pardon?"

"You heard it, human."

---

"I don't know what's happening anymore..." I sighed then placed my hands in my pockets.

 I watch the other demon brothers look down from their windows to see where the aura is coming from. But I think three-fourths of it come from mine. The rest was Lucifer's.

"Now, now. I've witnessed one too many fights against (Y/N)," Diavolo said as he descended somewhere in a distance.

"Huh? Where did your old ass come from?" I said with a frown forming on my face.

"Ah! I somewhat felt an enormous aura in a distance so I came to look," he smiled as if it was our fault.

"Eh? That's so laame~" Satan whined somewhere over a distance.

"SHUT IT FOR A SEC!" Lucifer and I growled back at him.

The six brothers scrambled back at the house, only leaving me, Lucifer, and this red horse.

"Then I'll be going back inside," I sighed and rubbed my neck. I turned around and walked my way over to the house.

---

'I feel so dead...' I thought as I lay on my bed, doing random tasks. 'Why is everybody picking a fight with me? '

I rolled out of bed and went my way over to my desk. It was filled with disorganized papers and other random documents.

While piling up the stacks of paper, I found a bright yellow envelope sticking out of my notebook.

'Huh? I didn't notice this.'

I ripped the envelope and my eyes widened in both fear and shock. It's a letter to myself written to myself, seventeen years in the future.

***

(A/N): AaAaAAaaAaAaAhhhh i havent uploaded in almost two weeks and this chap's incredibly shorttt. i'll upload another one as soon as two dayss. procrastinating for the win ;-;