Chapter 17

***

"Oh...um...why am I tied up this time?" I glanced up at them in confusion.

"We apologize for...this," Barbatos pointed at my tied-up self. "I want you to get yourself out of those ropes. Actually it's double tied, but I think you can make it out with your powers," Diavolo said.

I just moved my arms and the ropes that surrounded me had broken off.

"That's it? Can I go fight with Tea Master?" I asked with a disgusted face.

Reality:

(A/N): ANYWAYS-

(A/N): ANYWAYS-

"That's too fast!-" Diavolo said in shock.

"Ugh, you said it was tight..." I complained.

"Haaa...I guess we'll have to wrap you in more ropes," Barbatos remarked. "Huh?! Wait, what?! No, please!" I pouted.

---

"Mnh..." I grumbled and suffocated my pillow while I tried to rest in bed. 'Hm? Where's my phone? I think Asmo sent me the video a while ago.'

I took my D.D.D. and scrolled for the video. 'Man, I wish I were there...'

"(Y/N)! Are you there? I heard you've just returned from your training, I think," Mammon said at the other side of the door. "Are ya good? Beel made me send you some cupcakes."

"Sure, get in if you want to."

He opened the door and found me screeching like a dying bird. "Gaah! What the hell are you even doing?!" He shrieked.

"I'm going to be wrecked by  tomorrow evening!" I yelled and tossed the pillow somewhere in a distance.

"Can you just stay still only for once?" Mammon said at me and handed over the cupcakes.

"Thanks, I think I've cooled down," I sighed then gobbled up all the cupcakes in the small platter.

"I don't think you have..." he sighed and sat on a chair. "And then?"

"And then what?" I raised a brow and looked at my hands.

"Your training." "What about training?" I asked back. "What I said." "What did you say?" "HEY STOP TEASING ME!" he yelled.

"Sorry, heh," I chuckled.

"So, uh...aren't you supposed to visit Lucifer later, right?" he asked.

"Huh? What about Lucifer?" I looked at him in bewilderment. "Wait, didn't Satan tell you?"

"Ha! Not a word, actually," I sighed and picked up my D.D.D. beside me.

"Heh? Maybe if I tell Lucifer about that, I'd be..." his voice trailed off and left reality.

"Mmm..." I hummed and looked around through my tasks.

***