Chapter 14

***

"(Y/N)! Come here!" Mammon grabbed my hand and we hid in an empty corridor. I didn't know what's happening, but I seem to understand.

"Man, where's that human breed? I wanna go check her out before the fight comes up after school."

"Ne, ne, Morte. Are you going to check it out?"

"Sure, I do."

"Huh? Fight? It's about me, right? Me? Fight whom?" I asked under my breath. I heard Mammon gulped behind me.

"Even if you haven't honed your skills yet, this buff guy wanted to spar with you," he shivered.

"Ouch."

"No, seriously. This guy's as strong as Lucifer," Mammon whimpered beside me.

"So, you heard?" Lucifer said down the hallway. Before Mammon yelped, my hand was already there, covering his mouth.

"Sure did," I answered back.

"Haaa...just so you know, the chihuahua is worried sick in his class. Even Simeon had trouble in cooling him down," he said with a disappointed look in his eyes.

"Ugh, I'll just have to face it, okay?" I left the two alone and went to my classroom.

((Afterschool))

"Haaaa..." I dropped my bag on the grassy ground and stretched my back. A crowd of demons started to surround me when I tied my jacket around my waist.

"Oh? This stick is the human breed? How lame," Buff Boy cracked his knuckles and walked to me.

"I'm not even sure what you're up to, but I think I'm okay with it," I shrugged off.

"So? Why don't we have a deathmatch, loser?" he laughed and leaned on my face. "Yeah, go try me, punk," he spat.

Unconsciously, I concentrated my energy around my body. My demon-angel form sort of emerged, but my clothes were still the same. Demons backed away, feeling the huge aura around me.

Buff Boy chuckled and grinned, "Yeah, that's more like it!" He pulled out his demon form and charged to me.

My hand swayed to the left and he was hit by a gust of wind. I was terrified. I heard his ribs crack.

Buff boy was sent flying across the field and spat the blood out of his mouth. A lot gasped at me, not knowing what I or he will do next. Buff boy pounced up instantly, with a fist aiming at my face.

Suddenly, my hand dodged the attack and seized his arm. I twisted it and he winced in pain.

"That's enough," Diavolo ordered from above. Demons scrambled like roaches and hid somewhere near to hear us.

"Yaho, Red Head!" I waved at him as he descended to us.

"A-Ah! Lord Diavolo! This punk tried to-"

"No need to lie. Anyways, go to the infirmary and go home. I need to go talk to (Y/N)," he demanded, and Buff Boy ran away.

My form disappeared when I opened my mouth, "To be honest, I like my powers."

"You should've declined the fight..." Diavolo sighed.

"Ha, I made myself look it was my training while I was waiting for days," I reasoned back.

"Lord Diavolo! There's something I have to show you!" Barbatos dropped from the air and showed him something from his D.D.D.

"What?" he gasped.

"What 'what'?"

"The video of the recent fight became viral," he muttered.

***