Chapter 19

***

The contents of the letter are more shocking when I read the WHOLE thing:

"Hello there, my (wth is ur age) self.

The person who's talking to you right now is yourself seventeen years in the future.

It's years since I've done this kind of process in talking to my past self. Last I've done this, my past self didn't believe my letter and ended up...I don't know. Dead?

Anyways, this time, I hope you believe me in whatever I tell you from now on. The more you do your first choices, the more this letter will be less accurate along the way.

You'll start everything I tell you starting tomorrow; you'll find another set of papers of series of events. So please follow my advice from then on.

-Your future self, (F/N) (L/N)"

I read the letter multiple times until my eyes were sore. Is this possible? No, and yes. Not because I don't how was this sent successfully to me. Yes because I think my future self had the help of Barbatos.

I took a picture of it with my D.D.D. and sent it to our group chat.

---

[House of Lamentation (New)(8)]

3 Active

---

Me

Guys check this out.

(le picture was sent)

Levi

Is that a prank or

Is that a prank or...?

Satan

By the looks of it, I think it's not a prank.

The handwriting is similar to hers.

Me

Yeah. There's no way someone can copy my sloppy handwriting.

Levi

Even I can't copy your handwriting.

It's terrifying that the letter is real.

Satan

Her handwriting aside.

Can you pass me the letter in my room?

Levi

Oooh! Can I go come?

Me

---

---

I went out of my room, clasping the letter in my sweaty hands. I unlatched the door and went to Satan's room which was down the hallway.

I found Levi approaching Satan's door and we both enter.

"Now hand over the letter, (Y/N)," Satan ordered.

"You sound wa~y too demanding," I hand the piece of paper over to him so he could scan it. Surprisingly, his eyes widened, and looked at me in shock.

"The paper's...the paper's empty," he gave the paper to me and I checked it out. He was right. The note didn't have anything in it.

***

(A/N): lololol Im sorry the plot is a little similar to Orange (I read the manga recently) and i have no regrets