Chapter 5

***

"W-What are you--" I stuttered, "What are you saying?" I fell down and slowly looked behind me. For a minute, I realized...the pain a while ago, wasn't normally pain. I grew out actual wings. One was a wing of an angel, while the other was a devil's.

"EEEEEEEKK!!" I jumped.

"We really need to bring you inside," Diavolo whispered.

---

"So I guess my theories were true, huh?" Barbatos said behind me.

"Yeah, she definitely is. Plus it looks like," Diavolo stopped, "Never mind."

"Wait, what on earth are you guys saying? The fact I heard I'm a breed of all realms doesn't mean I actually am, right?" I nervously held my shirt.

"Yes. You're in your normal form, I guess. I'm thinking that's 1 of your 3 forms. What you are seeing right now is your demonic-celestial form. It varies on the other two but it's easy to know what those are," Barbatos informed me.

"Are you guys trying to hallucinate me or give me a mental breakdown?" I said.

"Either way," Diavolo ignored me, "We will be investigating on this tomorrow morning," he gave me a piece of paper. "Right now, you need a good night's rest."

Early in the morning

"Ugh, my head hurts."

  I got up out of my bed and fixed the blankets then headed to the bathroom. "Hmmm," I looked at the mirror closely seeing no wings behind me. I turned around seeing a pale and flat back and sighed in relief. I took a bath and brushed my teeth, then put my clothes on me and went out.

"(Y/N)," Simeon's voice echoed down the hallway, "Have you slept well last night?"

I turned my head towards his direction, "Definitely." Then I mumbled, "Not." I stormed into the kitchen and sat down on the dinner table, clutching my head while reliving what I heard last night.

"Good morning, (Y/N)," Solomon stared at me, "Did something happen last night?"

I took a bite of my sandwich and looked down, "No, nothing happened at all."

***