Chapter 8

***

"Aaah!"

  I woke up hitting the floor with my head then sitting up. I noticed it was 4:13 in the morning. I decided to go back to bed, but I couldn't. I realized my training starts today so I stood up and fixed the blankets.

*knock*  *knock*

"Come in," I said.

"Are you alright?" Beel peeped his head from the door. "I heard you scream a while ago."

"Yep. I fell down once I woke up, everything is fine," I smiled at him.

"Oh, okay then," he silently closed the door.

  I sighed and crawled backed into my bed. I cuddled my pillow and closed my eyes thinking, 'If this student exchange program is supposed to bring two people from the other two worlds, am I included as a third angel?' I rolled on the other side of my bed wondering why.

  I went out of my bed heading to the bathroom for a short dip in the tub. I filled it with water then removed my clothes and went in. This was a way for me to relax myself whenever I think too much. I slowly get my D.D.D. right after it started ringing by the stool beside the sink.

"Uhm, good morning...?" I mumbled.

"Oh, (Y/N)! I didn't know you're awake at this time. This is great," Barbatos said cheerfully.

"What are you happy for?" I asked getting up from the tub and snatching a towel, as I splashed water around.

"Wait, are you having a bath? I am so sorry! I hope I didn't disturb you," Barbatos panicked.

"No, no, it's fine. I just wanted to take a dip for a few minutes," I placed my phone by the sink and put on my clothes really fast, "Why did you call me, anyways?"

"Right, I was supposed to have you come over before you prepare to go to RAD," he replied.

"For what?"

"... Lord Diavolo wants to talk to you."

---

"Uhm, Lord Diavolo? You asked me to come here..." I quietly opened the door and closing it behind me. He was facing on the other side of the room while reading some few documents.

"It's a surprise that you're up early, (Y/N)," he said gloomily.

"Oh, it's nothing! Mmm, I want to ask. Have you been up all night? You must be really tired--" I said.

"It's okay. I'm just not really used to sleeping only for two hours or so," he chuckled, "Anyways, please have a seat."

I sat down and stared at my skirt, fiddling with my fingers, "So, what did you want me here for?"

"This may not sound necessary for now, but I want to ask," he put down some of his papers and yawned, "Can you tell me about...how you feel after manifesting your first form?"

"..." I looked with my chin up, "Yes...yes, there was freaking pain around my body. It gradually went straight to my back and I slowly felt better." I got the cup of tea in front of  me and drank it, "There were some side effects such as headaches and cramps, mostly behind me."

Before he could respond, I felt dizzy and my eyes fully shut down.

***