Chapter 2

***

"Please wait here until I call for you. You can change your clothes if you want or continue what you were doing back in the garden," Barbatos told me as he exited the waiting room.

"Ohh boy. I guess I have to wait here for an hour or so..." I told myself and sat at the couch that I saw earlier. I grabbed my notebook and continued doodling for some time and I dozed to sleep.

---

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)...Time to wake up," a male patted my shoulder

  I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Barbatos in front of me. "Hmm..what time is it?" I open my D.D.D. and saw 18:17 pm on my screen. "Don't worry, I'm just preparing you 15 minutes early. I knew you were asleep so I decided to make you have a short nap before the meeting," Barbatos gave me a glass of water so I could refresh my mind.

"Anyways let's wait outside," Barbatos told me.

  We walked through many, many, many hallways. 'It may be good-looking outside, but it can also be tiring and confusing inside...' I thought as we passed through a hallway that was more extravagant than the previous ones. 

It's been 10 minutes since we've left the waiting room, though. I didn't mind following Barbatos as he stopped at a door that looked nice. 

"Anyways, good luck in there. I don't know if they'll be talking about you or you'll be punished for whatever you've done," he opened and closed the door leaving only me, Diavolo, and the Seven Avatars.

---

  "Well, I guess we have (L/N) (F/N)," a red-haired male said smiling at me as I sat down at a chair that I was supposed to sit at. 'Seeing Diavolo this silently happy is insanely terrifying...' I shoved that thought away as I opened my mouth to ask something.

"Uhm...why did you ask me...to come here?" I tried not to show my fear in front of them and it actually worked.

"Well, you see, we're concerned about the rumors when you first arrived in RAD," a male with black hair beside Diavolo. 'I'm guessing that's Lucifer...', "The one about you had a special ability even for a human like you," he said in a sharp tone. 

"Now, now, Lucifer. You don't have to sound harsh on the human." 'Why does it have to be Asmodeus...' "*munch* *munch* what *munch* he said *munch*" Across the room, I see Mammon, Beel, Levi, and Satan chilling doing their own thing.

  "(Y/N), forget what you heard," Diavolo sighed, "Barbatos and I were studying about your ancestry. Remember the time when we asked for some of your blood?" Before I could even answer, Mammon yelled, "HaH?!! You asked for that human's blood?!"

 Lucifer was already behind him before he knew whatever appeared behind him. "You know what happens when you interrupt a meeting, right?" He started to shiver and quietly sat down. 'Whoa, I've never seen a demon turn into their demon form...' 

"Uhh...yeah, you did last week," I replied to Diavolo. "Moving on, we found out something really important from your ancestors," he smiled at me like he knew I would puke at the next thing he said. "What?" I asked curiously

"You're a breed of all realms."

***

(A/N): Oml I might actually finish 4 chapters yikes. Anyways, I'll be off for a break. You guys might want the next chapter so I'll work on it :DD. I'm guessing this is a little bit too long. I just wanna insert everything in one chapter so yeah!