Chapter 18: Lisanna

Lucy POV

I'm here at the guild. UGGH!!!

"I'm so bored!" I said. Erza looke up to me. "Well, we could go on another mission." She suggested. "Another one?! Seriously, when can you guys be tired?!" Gray shouted. "Oi, Ice princess! What are you shouting about?!" Natsu came.

I am so sure that this will turn out to be a fight. "Erza-" I was goinf to call Erza when I saw she was eating her strawberry cake.

"What was that, Flame brain?!" Gray said. In a second, they started to fight.

Then, they hit Elfman. "Man! A real man doesn't hit a real man when he is eating! Man!" He shouted and joined the fight.

Cana's drink got smashed.

Droy's meal was interrupted.

Gildart's bored so he joined.

Laxus got hit.

Levy's book was ripped.

And the most horrorful of all....

Erza's cake got smashed.

Oh no. Soon, everyone in the guild went to fight. I was the only one left. But then I got hitted by a chair. I grew a mark. Another chair.

That's it!

"That is it!" I said. I swung my Starfury and stars fell towards them.

"Aah!" The shouted. They all fell unconscious except for Laxus, Mira, Erza and Wendy.

"What made you attack, Lucy? It's not like you to join fights." Mira asked. "I got hit by the chair twice." I said.

They just giggled. "I got to heal them." I said.

I put mapy palms forward and said, "Star healing." A violet glow came out of my palms. They woke up one by one after the glow was gone.

Only Natsu left. "He's a heavy sleeper." I said.

Everyone went backto what they were doing.

Oh and, Jane-san joined the guild. Her power is the same as Juvia so we call them the 'Water twin'. Haha. Pretty crazy right?

Levy came up to me and said, "Lu-chan, can you give me another book? The book was ripped." She said. I nodded and used time magoc instead. The book's ripped page slowly came together.

"Wow, Lu-chan! Thanks!" She said as she continued reading. I carried Natsu in the table.

I sat on a stool bar. "Hey, Mira! Can I please get a Lemonade please?" I said. "Coming right up!" She said with a smile. I smiled too.

Few minutes later, the doors barged open revealing a white haired mage.

Lisanna..

I glared at her. Everyone went quiet. Everyone knew how they hated me. It was because of Lisanna.

She looked confused.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "You! You're the reason why we hated Lucy!" One of the guild member said. "What?" Sje innocently asked. "Don't play dumb!" Mira said. Lisanna looks shocked then she smirked.

"So, you figured it out?" She smirked evilly.

I sensed a dark aura on her. "Stamd back everyone." I warned.

"Mind magic: Read." I whispered so they can't hear.

I red Lisanna's mind.

What? No! Please! I beg you! Don't do anything that can harm them!

I ended the spell. So, she was being controlled.

I took a step forward. "No! Don't come any closer." Her voice seemed to soften.

"No!" I took a step again. I ran and hugged her. "Dispell." I casted. She turned back to normal and fainted.

"She was being controlled. That's why she did all those." I said to the guild. They went quiet. She opened her eyes. She gasped.

"I'm so sorry, Lucy!" She said and bowed. "No! No! No! Y-you don't need to bow! A simples sorry is okay. I knew you were being controlled." I said. She cried. "I'm really sorry!" She cried. I went up to her and hugged her. "It's really alright okay." I said. She nodded. I let go and smiled. "You're forgiven." I said. She smiled gratefully.

"But.. Who controlled you?" I asked. "I don't know. All I remember was she has Green hair." She said. I sighed.

She hugged Mira and said sorry. Mira forgave her.

I was still bugged out by the one who controlled Lisanna. Who was she? What could she want? I shrugged it off and walked to a table. Natsu was awake since Lisann came.

"Let's go on a job!" He grinned. I nodded. He stood up and picked a job.

Once he did, we walked. I said that we ride the train. And since I always win, We got to ride the train.

But then, it was still bugging me.

-----------------

How was it?! I decided tp just continue with the chapter. Anyway, Lisanna was controlled like WTF? I typed it on without even noticing it! Haha! I'm crazy. -___-

Do you like the Cover?! It's still the same but.. You know! So do you like it?! Hehe.

Ja ne!

~Lovelots!