Chapter 21: Bonding with my sisters?!

Lucy POV

I woke up in the infirmary. Oh man. I just woke up in that coma and I, again, am in the infirmary?

I sat and stood up. I walked to the door and opened revealing a guild fighting. Can't they ever stop fighting?

I walked to the bar. "Hey, Lucy! You're awake!" Mira said. I just nodded and ordered a Lemonade.

Suddenly, my Lemonade juice was gone from my hand in just a second. I turned around to see it was thrown by a table. I grew in irk mark.

I summoned my sword. "Hey, minna." I sweetly said. They stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "What is it, Luce?" I pointed to the table where my Lemonade was. "I was having a peaceful drink. I needed to drink. And you dare to interrupt me?!" I shouted. I'm being Erza no. 2.

"My lemonade shall be revenged!" I said. I swung my sword at them. Some dodged but the others didn't so they were hit unconscious. I transformed into my Flame princess armor. It's the same as Erza's Flame empress but, it's sword has the power to summon fire.

I swung it at everyone. Everyone dodged but Natsu just ate it. I requiped into Water Princess armor. The same as Flame Princess but it has water. I hitted them and everyone got soaked.

I heard some murmurs like, "She's Erza no. 2..." "I am never messing her while she is drinking her Lemonade."

I returned to my normal form and sat again. I ordered, again, Lemonade.

"You're becoming Erza no. 2, Lucy." Mira said. I just looked irritated.

The guild doors opened. I saw my sisters. "Nee-chans!" I said and ran. "Lucy, I heard that you now knew.." Yukino-nee said. I nodded. "Let's have some bonding time togetther with Lena-nee!" I said. I grapped her ket and summoned her.

"Yes?" She said. "LET'S HAVE A BONDING TIME!!!" I said. She looked shocked.

But soon, she nodded. "Okay."

I said goodbye to everyone, then we headded o-

"Lucy Heartfillia, you are dead!" I heard a famuliar voice. Oh no! Kylie. I immediately turned into my Dragon Armor. My sword was called Dragon scale because it was made from each dragon's scale. I protexted my self with it. It made a protective shield arround me and my sisters.

She backed away. The shield disappeared. I charged and swung my sword but she dodged. "Lost magic: Mind Controll!" She attacked. I was strucked with it. I was forced to turn around then, I attacked mt sisters. Luckily, A certain pink haired dragon slayer defended them. "What are you doing, Luce?!" I was turned back into my self. What.. Happened?

"Natsu...? I.. Was controlled.." I said. His eyes widened. He looked at Kylie. "Iron fist of the Fire dragon!" He attacked her. Kylie looked surprised. From the shock, she didn't have time to dodge so, from the punch, she fell.

I sighed. "So much from bonding." I whispered as I changed into my normal form. I sighed again.

-----------------

How was Chapter 21?!

So, I was thinking an interview about Ms. Author-chan. Do you think I should do it? Comment if I should!

Ja ne~

~Lovelots!

Starting all over again (Sequel to Fairytail [Nalu fan fic])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें