Chapter 25: With you..

Author POV

Lucy and Natsu stood side by side. "Heh. Two against one? Well, I'll let my wyvern fight then." The wyvern stood. Natsu's eyes widened. "Go." Kylie said. With that, the wyvern attacked flying high. The wyvern shot through blue fire with its mouth. Lucy and Natsu dodged it. Lucy headed for Kylie while Natsu was left with the wyvern.

Lucy POV

I headed for Kylie still in my Satan armor. I attacked her with my swords. But she dodged anyway. I stepped backward.

"Satan Sword." I said as the two swords flew high. Red light with flames appeared. The two sword turned into one big sword. It's blade was fire. It fell and I caught it.

"Time to get serious." I whispered. I charged with the sword. She blocked it with her Ziketzu. I slid backwards as she pushed me. But, I saw her sword melting a little. That's it! Even though it's made from dark magic, it still melts with fire! I stepped backward and reequipped into my Flame princess armor. She looked hesitant to attack.

"So, you figured it out." She said. I smirked.

"Fire dragon's roar!" I said. She looked shocked but dodged quickly. I swung my sword as it created flames. The Ziketzu was burned but only a little. I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Flames of hell!" I shouted as bright red flames was created and was headed towards Kylie's Ziketzu. She dodged again.

"Flame magic: Circle of flames!" I said. Fire started to grow from the ground cicling Kylie. She gritted her teeth in annoyance. I smirked. The fire kept getting closer and closer and higher.

"Aah!" Kylie said as fire made its way on her body. Then, I saw the Ziketzu melting. Once the fire was out, Kylie layed not breating and the melted black liquid that came from the Ziketzu.

I sighed. I tined around and saw Natsu sitting on top of the wyvern.

"Lucy Heartfillia." I heard a stern voice. I turned around to see a man in his 20s.

"Who are you?" I asked. He chuckled. His voice was deep. Natsu stood beside me.

"Do not fear. I'm only here to take what's mine." He said as he took Kylie's body. "And to get rid of you." He said. Another fight? Huh.

I looked at Natsu. With him.. I.. I feel stronger..

I glared at him and got ready to battle. Natsu attacked first being dense and attacking without a plan. I sighed. He never change but... I don't want him to...

I attacked too. "Gravity crush!" I said as he was pushed to the ground making a large crater. But to my surprise, he stood up. My eyes widen. How?

He smirked. "My power is Gravity too." He said. "And my name is Mike." He added. Well, if gravity won't work, then I guess we'll use darkness....

"Dark magic: Disc!" I said. Black disc appeared and headed towards Mike. He didn't budge but controlled it and now, the discs were headig this way. I dodged. "He's a hard opponent."

"Lucy!" I heard shoutings. I turned around to see Erza running aloqng with Gray, Wendy and Happy. "Lushee!" Happy said. They lookef at my opponent and they understood the scene. They got ready for battle.

Erza reequipped into her Purgatory armor. Gray readied his hands ready to make Ice. Wendy got into battle stance. Happy hid.

I looked to Mike again. He raised his hand and in an instant, they all fell to the ground. "Ah!" They shouted. I dispelled the spell only to be pushed tp the ground. I stood shakingly. I grabbed a black key.

"Gate of Darkness I open thee, Inferno!" I said. A black haired man stood. His eyes black and lacked emotion. "Attack." With that, he sped off. Erza attacked him but it was no use. "Summon: Monster!" Mike said as monsters arose from the ground. It was like Hades but Hades was more powerful.

The monsters grew one by one as they attacked the others. Erza swung her sword. Gray attacked as well as Wendy. Natsu and I were left. "Forcefield." He casted. A green force field covered us. "Listen, Heartfillia. I will no longer be an interruption with you if you don't tell me to the council." He said. I nodded. He smirked and disappeaded along with its monsters and Kylie. Once he disappeared, I fainted.

Natsu POV

I caught Luce before she could fall. I sighed. Today was a long day. I carried her bridal style and walketo the guild woth the others. When we reached the guild, everyone bombarded us with questions but, Erza was the only one who answered.

I reached the infirmary and layed Lucy on a white bed. She looked peaceful. "Natsu-san, I'll be healing Lucy-san." Wendy said as she walked to Luce. I only nodded.

A few minutes later, Wemdy was done nut her eyebrows furowed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "She seems to be healing on her own." She said. "Well, I gotta go now." She said as she walked to the door and closed it. I held Lucy's hand. With you..

I feel like... I can always smile and be stronger..

I smiled softly.

After a few hours, Sleep consumes me.

Lucy POV

I opened my eyes to see a certain pink haired dragon slayer snoring beside me. Natsu. I felt something on my hand. I looked and blushed. He was holding my hand.

But smiled..

With you, Natsu...

I won't be able to smile..

------------------------------

How was it?! So, what do you think will happen?! Find out!

Lucy: You sound more mature now.
Me: I just don't have anything to say. -3-
Lucy: I take it back. -___-
Me: Why are you so mean?

Ja ne~

~Lovelots!