Chapter 20: Fall..

Lucy POV

We went to the guild. I jumped in the sign board and said, "minna! I want you to not believe Kylie! Who knows that she could do. I want you all to have a Truth Lacrima. It's useful. If it turns red, that means she is lying. If it turns white, she is telling the truth." I said as I made countless Truth Lacrima and gave it ti them.

"Hai!" They said.

I jumped off. The guild dorrs open again to see Kylie. She glared at me and unsheathed her sword. She charged towards me.

"Angel Magic: Angel's shield!" I said as a force field surrounded me. Her sword clanged.

"You! I hate you!" She said. She backed away. "Painful slumber!" I said. She fell down screaming.

I sat in the floor with eyes widened. I was too shocked. What could she want? Why does she hate me?

But, minutes later she woke up. She saw me sitting in the floor. She charged again.

"That is it!" I said as I quickly summoned my Starfury and clashed with her sword. She backed away. I swung my sword at her direction but she dodges it. I swung it again but a table got hitten. All the guild members stood and got into a battle stance.

I requiped into my Armor. Starry Armor.

I grabbed my kets and said, "Open, Gate of the Lion, Leo!" I said. "It's been a while, Lucy." Loki said.

"Get her!" I said as he nodded and said an 'understood' and attacked her. "Regulus Impact!" He attacked as gold light appeared on his ring.

He punched her but only made a bruise. "Force closure!" I said.

I grabbed another key. It was the one I used when I fought Zeref. "Open, Gate of the Unknown!" I said. The same angel appeared.

"Get her!" I said. She said a simple 'Hai' and attacked her. I swung my sword Starfury.

It hit her plus a punch from the Angel. She fell unconscious.

I walked up to the Angel. "Wait! Don't go yet! I want to aske you something." I said. She turned to me. "Who are you? No. What are you? You don't have wings yet your key is an Angel type." I said.

"My name is Lena. I WAS and angel but, I became a Fallen angel." She said. "I never saw in my keys before." I said. "That's because you never saw me in you bunch of keys." She said.

"But.. What are fallen Angels?"

"Fallen angels are quite rare. In fact, I'm the only fallen angel here. You will become a fallen Angel when you broke one of the rule.. Your wings will disappear... You will not have any communications with other angels." She explained. "What rule did you broke?"

"Being a relative of a royalty.." She sadly said. "What?" I asked confused.

"I'm your half sister.." She said. My eyes widened. Wait..

"Does that mean..-"

"Yes. It mean Yukino and Angel are also my half sister."

"How did that happen?" I asked. "You noticed why your hair color is different form ours? Yukino has sky blue. Me and Angel have white. Angel is also a fallen angel. She didn't tell you. We were born in the same year while you, you were born 3 years from us. I was seperated from you a year before you were born. Anyway, since Yukino has Sky blue, she controlls the Sky. Me and Angel controls the Angel world while you.. You control All. A reason why I got seperated from you is because there has to be only 3 daughters of the Queen or King. I'm your half sister because your Mom got pregnant with another man. But, it wasn't her intention. She was a victim of Rape. That's why." My eyes widened. From all the shock, I fainted.

---------------------------

Sorry for tje short chappie! Ran out of Ideas.

So to just clarify things, Layla was a victim of Rape and got pregnant with a daughter. So yeah.

Lena: So, I just got to speak in the 2nd book? -___-
Me: What? I just thought of it! I thought it was a good idea!
Lena: I wanted to talk on book one!
Lucy: Well, our conversation got cutted by Zeref!
Zeref: I heard my name.
Lucy: What the hell?! I thought I killed you!
Zeref: In this book.
Lucy: Uggh!
Me: So..

Ja Ne!

~Lovelots!